Compare Zyrtec price
Zyrtec coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Zyrtec and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Zyrtec without a prescription
Do not use Zyrtec in place of your epinephrine. If you are self-treating with Zyrtec, it is important to read the manufacturer's package instructions carefully so you know when to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Therefore, if your doctor has prescribed epinephrine to treat allergic reactions, always carry your epinephrine injector with you.
Zyrtec does not prevent hives or prevent/treat a serious allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis).
Zyrtec is an antihistamine that treats symptoms such as itching, runny nose, watery eyes, and sneezing from "hay fever" and other allergies.
Zyrtec is prescribed to relieve itching from hives.
Zyrtec is prescribed to treat of allergies.
- Motion sickness;
Zyrtec Side Effects
Zyrtec side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Dry mouth;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Severe dizziness;
- Stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;
In children, serious side effects of Zyrtec include:
- Unusual irritability;
- Unusual excitement and nightmares;
In adults, some of the serious side effects may include:
- Mouth- nose- and/or throat dryness;
- Irritability and/or hysteria;
- Feeling faint;
- Difficulty urinating;
Zyrtec may react with certain medicines, so consult your doctor first if you are taking or planning to take any medicines including the following:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors;
- Central nervous system depressants;
Do not take Zyrtec if you have medical problems, such as the following:
- Urinary difficulties (Zyrtec may worsen the condition);
- Stomach ulcers;
- Liver diseases;
- Kidney diseases;
- Intestinal impediments;
- Glaucoma (Zyrtec may increase eye pressure and worsen the problem);
- Enlarged prostate;
Symptoms of overdose include:
- Troubled breathing;
- Shortness of breath;
- Severe dryness of nose mouth and throat;
- Severe drowsy feeling;
- Red flashes;
- Faint feeling;
Zyrtec is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to hydroxyzine;
- if you are allergic to Zyrtec;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver diseas;
Do not take Zyrtec with any of the following drugs:
- Anti-seizure drugs (carbamazepine);
- Certain antihistamines (diphenhydramine);
- Medicine for sleep or anxiety;
- Muscle relaxants;
- Narcotic pain relievers (codeine);
- Psychiatric medicines;
Reported Zyrtec overdose symptoms are:
- Restlessness and irritability;
- Severe drowsiness;