Compare Zyloprim price
Price per pill, $
Zyloprim coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Zyloprim and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Zyloprim without a prescription
Zyloprim, with the generic name of Allopurinol, works by repressing the production of uric acid in the body.
Zyloprim is mostly prescribed to patients suffering from or prone to:
- Kidney stones caused by high levels of uric acid;
- Increased levels of uric acid caused by cancer treatments;
Have a talk with your physician before deciding to take Zyloprim especially if you have kidney or liver disease. You may be given a lower dosage or may need to undergo specific monitoring during the treatment period.
Zyloprim belongs to a class of drugs called FDA Pregnancy Category C. This entails that its effects to an unborn fetus is not certain. It is therefore suggested to see your doctor if you are pregnant before taking Zyloprim.
Nursing mothers are also advised to consult their doctor prior to taking Zyloprim as this passes into breast milk and may be unsafe for the breastfeeding baby.
Zyloprim Intake Guidelines
Zyloprim must be taken exactly as directed by your doctor. If there is any instruction in the label that appears unclear to you, ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Each dose is taken with a full glass of water on a full stomach. To lessen the chance of kidney stone formations, it is recommended to drink 8 to 10 full glasses (8-ounce glasses) of fluid a day.
Zyloprim Missed Dose
Unless directed by your doctor, Zyloprim must not be double dosed. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember as long as it is not almost time for the next scheduled dose. Otherwise, forego missed dose and proceed with the next one.
If symptoms of over dosage are suspected, consult your doctor for the proper medical action.
Zyloprim Side Effects
Stop usage of Zyloprim and seek medical attention if you experience any of the following adverse conditions:
- Allergic reactions such as difficulty in breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, tongue, face, or hives;
- Blood in the urine or painful urination;
- Eye irritation;
- Fever, chills, or joint aches;
- Severe nausea or vomiting;
Minor side effects that are more likely to occur include:
- Acute attack of gouty arthritis;
- Headache, dizziness or drowsiness;
- Upset stomach or diarrhea;
In any of the cases mentioned above, continue use of Zyloprim and inform your doctor. For other side effects not listed that are particularly causing discomfort or pain, tell your doctor right away.
Inform your doctor if you need to take ampicillin (Principen, Omnipen) or Amoxicillin (Amoxil, Augmentin, Trimox, Wymox) while under treatment with Zyloprim as this may likely result to having rashes. Also tell your doctor if you are taking Thiazide diuretics such as hydrochlorothiazide (Hydrodiuril, Hygroton, HCTZ), chlorothiazide (Diuril, others), chlorthalidone (Thalitone, others), or indapamide (Lozol). Diuretics may increase the amount of Zyloprim in the blood.
Other drugs may also have adverse interactions with Zyloprim, such as:
- Warfarin (coumadin);
- Theophylline (theochrone, theolair, theo-dur);
- Mercaptopurine (purinethol);
- Drugs prescribed to cure cancer;
- Cyclosporine (sandimmune, neoral);
- Chlorpropamide (diabinese);
- Azathioprine (imuran);
If you are taking any of the above medications, inform your doctor. You may need to undergo special monitoring or may be given dosage adjustments.
Always have a talk with your doctor prior to taking other prescribed or over-the-counter medicines, including herbal products, while under treatment with Zyloprim.
Zyloprim Other Brand Names
In some countries Zyloprim may also be known as: