Compare Viagra price
Price per pill, $
Viagra coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Viagra and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Viagra without a prescription
Viagra works by dilating blood vessels in the penis, allowing the inflow of blood needed for an erection.
Viagra is the first oral drug for male impotence.
Viagra is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are taking any nitrate-based drug, including nitroglycerin patches (Nitro-Dur, Transderm-Nitro), nitroglycerin ointment (Nitro-Bid, Nitrol), nitroglycerin pills (Nitro-Bid, Nitrostat), and isosorbide pills (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate);
- If you have a bleeding disorder, a stomach ulcer, or the inherited eye condition known as retinitis pigmentosa;
- If you have a condition that might result in long-lasting erections, such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma (a disease of the bone marrow), or leukemia, use Viagra with caution;
- If you have a genital problem or deformity such as Peyronie's disease;
- If you have an allergic reaction to Viagra;
- If you have heart problems severe enough to make sexual activity a danger;
- if you have severe high or low blood pressure, heart failure, or unstable angina;
- If you take Viagra and develop cardiac symptoms;
- if you've had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening heart irregularities within the past 6 months;
Do not take Viagra with any of the following drugs:
- Saquinavir (Fortovase, Invirase);
- Ritonavir (Norvir);
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane);
- Other Impotence remedies including Caverject and Muse;
- Nitrates such as Isordil, Nitro-Bid, and Nitro-Dur;
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Itraconazole (Sporanox);
- Erythromycin (E-Mycin, Ery-Tab, PCE);
- Cimetidine (Tagamet);
- Amlodipine (Norvasc);
- Alpha-Blockers such as doxazosin (Cardura);
Viagra Side Effects
Viagra side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abnormal dreams;
- Abnormal ejaculation;
- Abnormal heart beats;
- Abnormal vision (color tinge;
- Acid indigestion;
- Allergic reactions;
- Awareness of your heart beat;
- Bdominal pain;
- Bleeding into the tissue of the brain;
- Bloodshot eyes;
- Bone pain;
- Breast enlargement;
- Chest pain;
- Coordination problems;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Dilated pupils;
- Double vision;
- Dry eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Emotional or mental disturbances;
- Eye inflammation or pain;
- Eye pain;
- Genital problems;
- Gum inflammation;
- Heart problems;
- High blood pressure;
- Increased night-time urination;
- Increased pressure in the eyes;
- Itchy skin;
- Joint disease;
- Light sensitivity;
- Loss of bladder control (urinary incontinence);
- Low blood pressure;
- Migraine headache;
- Muscle ache;
- Nasal congestion;
- Oral inflammation;
- Other eye disorders;
- Painful erection;
- Persistent painful erection of the penis;
- Prolonged erection;
- Raised skin patches;
- Rapid or throbbing heartbeat;
- Rectal bleeding;
- Red eyes;
- Sensitivity to light);
- Sudden loss of brain function with full recovery within 24 hours;
- Urinary tract infection;
- Visual disturbances, such as blurred vision, blue tinge to vision;
The usual dose is 50 milligrams.
Doses range from 25 milligrams to 100 milligrams, depending on the drug's effect.
Your doctor will adjust the dosage if the drug is not working properly for you.
If you are over 65, have liver or kidney problems, or are taking erythromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, or saquinavir a dose of 25 milligrams may be sufficient.
The manufacturer recommends a maximum of 1 dose per day (1 dose every 2 days for those taking ritonavir).
Take Viagra only before sexual activity.
To avoid low blood pressure, do not take the 50-milligram or 100-milligram dose of Viagra within 4 hours of taking an alpha-blocking drug such as Cardura.