Compare Urispas price
Price per pill, $
Urispas coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Urispas and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Urispas without a prescription
Urispas does not treat the cause of your bladder symptoms (e.g., urinary tract/bladder/prostate infection or inflammation).
Urispas helps to reduce leaking of urine, feelings of needing to urinate right away, frequent trips to the bathroom, and bladder pain.
Urispas is a smooth-muscle relaxant.
Urispas is prescribed to treat certain bladder/urinary tract symptoms.
Urispas works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Urispas is prescribed to patients who are suffering from unpleasant symptoms such as:
- Even urinary incontinence;
- Painful or difficult urination;
- Urinary frequency;
- Urinary leakage;
- Urinary urgency;
An overdose with Urispas generally triggers some of these symptoms:
- A fast heartbeat;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Possibly coma;
- Slow/shallow breathing;
Urispas Side Effects
Urispas side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blurred vision;
- Chest pain;
- Difficult/painful urination;
- Dry mouth;
- Eye pain;
- Fast/pounding heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Long-lasting constipation;
- Mental/mood changes (confusion);
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat);
- Severe dizziness;
- Signs of infection (fever;
- Stomach/intestinal blockage;
- Trouble breathing;
If you develop any of these severe side effects during your intake of Urispas you should immediately stop using Urispas and seek professional medical attention:
- An abnormal;
- Closing of the throat;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Fast or irregular heart rate;
- Sometimes even hives;
- Swelling of the tongue lips or face;
You may continue using Urispas but you should immediately alert your personal physician in case you develop these side effects :
- Blurred vision;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Dry mouth;
- Dryness of the eyes;
- Large pupils;
Urispas is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Urispas;
- if you have a certain eye condition (glaucoma);
- if you have a certain muscle disease (myasthenia gravis);
- if you have any other allergie;
- if you have bladder blockage;
- if you have bleeding from the stomach or intestines;
- if you have enlarged prostate gland;
- if you have heart problems (fast/irregular heartbeat, heart failure);
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism);
- if you have stomach/intestinal blockage (pyloric/duodenal obstruction, ileus);
- if you have stomach/intestinal problems (infection, acid-reflux disease, chronic constipation, ulcerative colitis);
Do not take Urispas with any of the following drugs:
- Anticholinergic drugs;
- Anti-seizure drugs (carbamazepine);
- Antispasmodic drugs;
- Belladonna alkaloids;
- Bisphosphonate drugs;
- Certain antihistamines (diphenhydramine);
- Medicine for sleep or anxiety;
- Muscle relaxants;
- Narcotic pain relievers (codeine);
- Potassium tablets/capsules;
- Psychiatric medicines;