Buy Triamcinolone online
Price per pill, $
Triamcinolone without a prescription
Exposure to substances such as pollen, animal fur, or house dust can cause the body to produce a chemical called histamine.
The release of histamine can cause the lining of the nose to become swollen and itchy, which can in turn cause sneezing and a sore or runny nose.
Triamcinolone is prescribed for the treatment of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Triamcinolone nasal spray works by preventing or reducing inflammation in the nose, and by doing so it relieves congestion, itching, sneezing, irritation and discomfort.
Triamcinolone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking any other medicines including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or to any other medicine;
- If you have recently had an infection in your nose;
- If you have recently had surgery on your nose;
- If you have tuberculosis (TB);
- If you suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye);
Triamcinolone Side Effects
Triamcinolone side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Difficulty breathing;
- Nose bleeds;
- Rash or itching;
- Swelling of the face;
- Troublesome dryness or irritation of the nose or throat;
Triamcinolone Other Brand Names
In some countries Triamcinolone may also be known as:
- Volon A;
- Nasacort Hfa;
- Nasacort Aq;
- Kenalog in Orabase;
- Aristocort Tablets;
- Aristocort A;