Compare Thorazine price
Price per pill, $
Thorazine coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Thorazine and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Thorazine without a prescription
Thorazine is a drug with the active ingredient known as chlorpromazine hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine known as antipsychotic. Thorazine belongs to the phenothiazine group of the older 'typical' antipsychotics. Thorazine is sometimes described as a neuroleptic or a 'major tranquilizer. Thorazine is not just a tranquilizer, but has many actions in a variety of mental illnesses.
Thorazine blocks a variety of receptors in the brain particularly dopamine receptors, which are a natural compound involved in transmitting messages between brain cells. Thus, Thorazine helps to control psychotic illness.
Thorazine is prescribed for the treatment of the following:
- Childhood autism;
- Childhood schizophrenia;
- Mania and hypomania;
- Moderate to severe agitation, excitement, violent or dangerously impulsive behavior;
- Nausea and vomiting in terminal illness;
- Persistent hiccups;
- Psychotic illness;
Thorazine may also be prescribed for purposes other than those listed in Thorazine guide.
Before taking Thorazine, tell your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Abnormal muscle weakness or myasthenia gravis;
- Abnormalities in the numbers of blood cells in the blood;
- Allergy to phenothiazines;
- Decreased fluid volume in the body due to diuretic therapy, low salt diet, kidney dialysis, diarrhea, vomiting, dehydration;
- Decreased kidney function;
- Decreased liver function;
- Enlarged prostate gland or prostatic hypertrophy;
- Heart disease;
- Heart failure;
- History of closed angle glaucoma;
- Low blood potassium levels or hypokalaemia;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Reduced awareness;
- Severe disease affecting the airways or lungs;
- Slow reactions or drowsiness due to medicines or illness that reduce activity in the central nervous system;
- Tumor of the adrenal gland or phaeochromocytoma;
You may not be able to take Thorazine, or you may require an adjustment of your dose or have a special monitoring device. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Thorazine is known to harm an unborn baby. If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, do not take Thorazine without first talking to your doctor. Do not take Thorazine unless otherwise considered essential by your doctor. Discuss with your doctor about pregnancy and Thorazine.
Thorazine passes into breast milk. If you are breast-feeding an infant, do not take Thorazine without first talking to your doctor.
Thorazine should not be administered to patients with known sensitiveness or allergy to Thorazine.
Thorazine Intake Guidelines
Do not stop taking Thorazine suddenly if you feel better. Doing such may cause your condition to worsen.
Avoid direct exposure of skin to sunlight or sun lamps when applying Thorazine.
Thorazine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Avoid alcoholic beverages when taking Thorazine.
Take Thorazine exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Seek immediate medical attention if you suspect an overdose of Thorazine.
Symptoms of an overdose of Thorazine include:
- Tardive dyskinesia;
- Sensitivity to sunlight and sun lamps;
Thorazine Missed Dose
Take the missed dose of Thorazine as soon as possible. However, skip the missed dose and take only the next regularly scheduled dose if it is almost time for the next dose of Thorazine. A double dose of Thorazine must not be taken.
Thorazine Side Effects
Stop taking Thorazine and call your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention if symptoms of a Thorazine side effect occur.
Symptoms of a Thorazine side effect include the following:
- Closing of the throat;
- Darkened urine;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Dry mouth;
- Mild dizziness;
- Nasal congestion;
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome;
- Skin rash;
- Swelling of the face;
- Swelling of the lips;
- Swelling of the tongue;
- Tardive dyskinesia;
- Unusual headache;
- Weight gain;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially disturbing.
Thorazine may increase the risk of drowsiness or sedation if taken together with the following:
- Benzodiazepines such as diazepam;
- Narcotic such as morphine, codeine;
- Sedating antihistamines such as chlorpheniramine;
- Sleeping tablets;
- Tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline;
Thorazine may also increase the risk of abnormal heart rhythms if taken together with the following medicines:
- Intravenous erythromycin or pentamidine;
Thorazine may increase the risk of chance of side effects such as dry mouths and constipation if taken with anticholinergic medicines such as:
- Other antipsychotic medicines;
- Tricyclic antidepressants;
Drugs and other medicines other than those listed here may also interact with Thorazine. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
Thorazine Other Brand Names
In some countries Thorazine may also be known as: