Compare Tenormin price
Price per pill, $
Tenormin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Tenormin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Tenormin without a prescription
High blood pressure reduction helps prevent strokes, heart attacks and kidney problems.
Tenormin is a beta-blocker prescribed to treat chest pain (angina) and high blood pressure.
Tenormin is prescribed after an acute heart attack to improve survival.
Tenormin is prescribed for irregular heartbeats, heart failure, migraine headache prevention, tremors and other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Tenormin works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in your body such as epinephrine on the heart and blood vessels.
This results in a lowering of the heart rate, blood pressure, and strain on the heart.
Tenormin is prescribed to patients who are suffering from any of the following medical conditions:
- Angina pectoris;
- High blood pressure;
- Prevention of future heart attacks;
- Prevention of migraines;
Tenormin and most other beta blockers ought to be used with extra caution in the case of patients who are suffering from any of the following medical issues:
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
As all the following disorders are known to harmfully interact with a treatment with a beta-blocker, no patient who has these medical issues is allowed to start taking Tenormin:
- Angina that does not respond well to medical treatment;
- Cardiogenic shock;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder;
- Heart failure;
- Metabolic acidosis;
- Severe bradycardia;
- Sick sinus syndrome;
Tenormin Side Effects
Tenormin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Aching/swollen joints;
- Avery slow heartbeat;
- Bluish discoloration of the fingers and toes;
- Butterfly-shaped rash on the nose and cheeks;
- Decreased sexual ability;
- Easy bruising or bleeding;
- Experience dizziness;
- Increased thirst;
- Increased urination;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Leg pain;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Numbness/tingling/swelling of the hands or feet;
- Or vision problems as your body adjusts to Tenormin;
- Persistent dizziness;
- Persistent sore throat or fever;
- Reversible hair loss;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unexplained or sudden weight gain;
- Unusual dreams;
- Unusual fatigue;
Among Tenormin's most commonly encountered side effects are:
- Heart failure;
- Disturbed sleep;
- Cold extremities;
Tenormin Drug Interactions
Patients who are using Tenormin ought to avoid the intake of these medical products:
- Anti-arrhythmic medicines;
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- other drugs to treat high blood pressure (clonidine, reserpine);
- other drugs to treat an irregular heartbeat (amiodarone, disopyramide, quinidine);
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (indomethacin, ibuprofen);
- general anesthesia;
- calcium channel blockers (diltiazem, verapamil);
- anti-diabetic drugs (glipizide glyburide insulin);
- alpha-blockers (prazosin);
Tenormin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you have severe heart failure (overt or decompensated type);
- if you have certain types of irregular heartbeats (sinus bradycardia, second or third degree atrioventricular block);
- if you have cardiogenic shock;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have a certain type of tumor (untreated pheochromocytoma);
- if you are allergic to Tenormin;
- if you are allergic to other beta-blockers (metoprolol, propranolol);
Reported Tenormin overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;
- Slow or shallow breathing;
- Unusually slow heartbeat;