Compare Tamsulosin price
Tamsulosin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Tamsulosin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Tamsulosin- 0.2 contains 200 mcg Tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Tamsulosin- 0.4 contains 400 mcg Tamsulosin hydrochloride.
Tamsulosin without a prescription
Tamsulosin is prescribed for the treatment of hypertension and as well as benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Tamsulosin is prescribed for the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and treatment of the signs.
The symptoms of Tamsulosin overdose may be characterized by:
- Cold and clammy skin;
- Fainting spells;
- Loss of conscious thought;
- Weak and fast pulse;
Tamsulosin Side Effects
Among the side effects entailed with the taking of Tamsulosin are:
- A prolonged erection lasting for more than 4 hours especially if accompanied by pain;
- Severe dizziness;
- Swelling of mouth lips and tongue;
- Swelling of throat and aerial passages;
Other less serious side effects of taking Tamsulosin may include:
- Mild dizziness;
- Double vision;
- Changes in libido and sex drive;
- Blurry Vision;
- Abnormal ejaculation;
Tamsulosin Drug Interactions
Tamsulosin may not work well with the following drugs:
If the patient is unable to tolerate 0.4mg, then the patient should receive 0.2mg once daily.
0.4 mg once daily with or without food at the same time every day.
For patients who fail to respond to 0.4mg after 2-4 weeks of dosing, the dose can be increased to 0.8mg once daily.
If the patient is receiving 0.8 mg once daily and the drug administration is interrupted or discontinued for few days due to any reason, therapy should be started again at 0.4 mg once daily.
If the drug administration is interrupted or discontinued for a few days due to any reason at either the 0.4 mg or 0.2 mg dose, therapy should be started again with the same dose.
Tamsulosin is contraindicated in patients known to be hypersensitive to tamsulosin HCl or any component of the formulation.
Reactions have included:
- Respiratory symptoms;
- Skin rash;
Tamsulosin- 0.4 = Blister pack of 15 capsules
Tamsulosin- 0.2 = Blister pack of 10 capsules