Compare Singulair price
Price per pill, $
Singulair coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Singulair and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Singulair without a prescription
For that you need a fast-acting, orally inhaled airway opener such as Alupent or Proventil.
It reduces the swelling and inflammation that tend to close up the airways, and relaxes the walls of the bronchial tubes, expanding the airways and permitting more air to pass through.
Singulair alleviates the on-going symptoms of asthma, but it won't stop an acute asthma attack.
Singulair is prescribed for long-term prevention of asthma.
Singulair is prescribed to relieve the stuffy, runny nose and sneezing caused by seasonal allergies.
Singulair Side Effects
Singulair side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
Side effects may include:
- Viral infection;
- Upper respiratory infection;
- Tendency to bleed easily;
- Swelling of the mouth or throat;
- Swelling due to fluid retention;
- Sore throat;
- Skin inflammation;
- Sinus pain;
- Runny nose;
- Nasal congestion;
- Muscle aches and cramps;
- Leg pain;
- Indigestion and other digestive problems;
- Eye inflammation;
- Ear pain;
- Ear infection;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Dental pain;
- Allergic reaction;
- Abnormal dreams;
- Abdominal pain;
Singulair is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If singulair gives you an allergic reaction;
- If you are allergic to aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids);
- If you have a child with phenylketonuria--an inability to process phenylalanine that quickly leads to mental retardation--you should be aware that singulair chewable tablets contains this substance;
- If you have difficulty breathing while taking singulair, or find that you need your orally inhaled bronchodilator more often than usual (or require more puffs than prescribed);
- If your asthma gets worse after exercise, you'll need to continue using a short-acting inhaled airway opener to prevent the problem and relieve attacks;
- If your asthma symptoms get worse or you develop a rash, numbness, or heart problems as you reduce your dose of steroids;
Do not take Singulair with any of the following drugs:
- Rifampin (rifadin, rifamate, rimactane);
CHILDREN 2 TO 5 YEARS OLD
The dosage is one 4-milligram chewable tablet or one packet of 4-milligram oral granules per day, taken at any time.
The dosage is one 4-milligram chewable tablet or one packet of 4-milligram oral granules per day, taken in the evening.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 15 AND OVER
The usual dose is one 10-milligram tablet once a day taken at any time.
The usual dose is one 10-milligram tablet once a day in the evening.
CHILDREN 12 TO 23 MONTHS OLD
Singulair is not approved for treating allergies in children under 2 years old.
The safety and effectiveness of Singulair for treating asthma in children under 12 months have not been studied.
The dosage is one packet of 4-milligram oral granules taken once a day in the evening.
CHILDREN 6 TO 14 YEARS OLD
The usual dose is one 5-milligram chewable tablet once a day taken at any time.
The usual dose is one 5-milligram chewable tablet once a day in the evening.
Little is known about the effects of Singulair overdose.
However, any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences.
If you suspect an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.