Buy Robaxin online
Price per pill, $
Robaxin without a prescription
Robaxin is prescribed for the relief of pain due to severe muscular injuries, sprains, and strains.
Robaxin is prescribed for the treatment of tetanus, Robaxin is complemented with physiotherapy and bed rest.
Robaxin is prescribed for use as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomforts associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Robaxin is prescribed to relief from muscular pains.
Robaxin is indicated, along with rest, physical therapy, and other measures.
The usual dose is 2 tablets taken 4 times a day. The usual long-term dose is 1 tablet taken every 4 hours or 2 tablets taken 3 times a day.
The usual dose is 3 tablets taken 4 times a day. The usual long-term dose is 2 tablets taken 4 times a day.
Reported Robaxin overdose symptoms are:
- Low blood pressure;
- Blurred vision;
Robaxin Side Effects
Robaxin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellow eyes and skin;
- Watery stool;
- Unusual urine quite often;
- Uncontrolled eye movement;
- Swollen lips tongue or face;
- Sudden itching or redness;
- Sudden excitement;
- Stomach pain and cramp;
- Slowed heartbeat;
- Redness of face;
- Poor coordination;
- Nasal congestion;
- Muscle weakness;
- Metallic taste;
- High body temperature or nose block;
- Drop in blood pressure and fainting;
- Double vision;
- Closed throat;
- Breathing trouble;
- Blurred vision;
- Altered sight;
- Allergic reaction;
- Abnormal taste;
Robaxin Brand Names
- AHR 85;
- Guaiphenesine carbamate;
- Guaiphenesin carbamate;
- Guaiacol glyceryl ether carbamate;
- Glycerylguaiacolate carbamate;
Robaxin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have allergies;
- If you have blood disease caused by an allergy or reaction to any other medicine;
- If you have drug addiction;
- If you have kidney disease;
- If you have kidney or liver disease;
- If you have liver disease;
- If you have porphyria;
- If you have seizure disorder;
Robaxin is contraindicated in patients hypersensitive to any of Robaxin ingredients.
Robaxin is contraindicated if you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Robaxin or other drugs of this type.
Do not take Robaxin with any of the following drugs:
- Tylenol 3;
- Tranquilizers such as alprazolam;
- Sleeping pills;
- Narcotic pain relievers such as oxycodone;
- Ms contin;
- Drugs prescribed to treat myasthenia gravis;
- Central nervous system (cns) depressants;