Compare Revia price
Price per pill, $
Revia coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Revia and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Revia without a prescription
Doing so can cause sudden withdrawal symptoms.
Revia also decreases the desire to drink alcohol when used with a treatment program that includes counseling, support, and lifestyle changes.
Revia also decreases the desire to take opiates.
Revia belongs to a class of drugs known as opiate antagonists.
Revia can help people drink less alcohol or stop drinking altogether.
Revia is prescribed as part of a complete treatment program for drug abuse (compliance monitoring, counseling, behavioral contract, lifestyle changes).
Revia is prescribed in order to help patients who had been addicted to opiates maintain a medication-free clinical state.
Revia is prescribed to prevent people who have been addicted to certain drugs (opiates) from taking them again.
Revia is prescribed to treat alcohol abuse.
Revia must not be prescribed in people currently taking opiates, including methadone.
Revia works in the brain to prevent opiate effects (e.g., feelings of well-being, pain relief).
Revia Side Effects
Revia side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal cramps;
- Bone/joint pain;
- Extreme sleepiness;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Joint/bone/muscle aches;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Muscle aches;
- Runny nose;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Visual hallucinations;
Several patients who had been treated with this medication complained of:
- Trouble sleeping;
- Stomach upset;
- Muscle pain;
Revia is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Revia;
- if you have active liver disease/liver failure;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have current opioid dependence (including methadone maintenance);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver problems;
Do not take Revia with any of the following drugs:
- Cough medication;
- Diarrhea medication;
- Narcotic medication;