Buy Retrovir online
Retrovir without a prescription
Physicians recommend with confidence Retrovir to sufferers of AIDS.
Retrovir belongs to a class of drugs known as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors-NRTIs.
Retrovir is prescribed in newborns born to mothers infected with HIV to prevent infection in the newborns.
Retrovir is prescribed in pregnant women to prevent passing the HIV virus to the unborn baby.
Retrovir is prescribed to prevent HIV infection after contact with the virus.
Retrovir is prescribed with other medications to help control your HIV infection, thereby improving your quality of life.
Retrovir may also lower your risk of complications from HIV (such as new infections, cancers).
Use Retrovir for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional.
Zidovudine is not a cure for HIV infection and it does not prevent the spread of HIV to others through sexual contact or blood contamination (such as sharing used needles).
Retrovir is contraindicated in the case of sufferers of any of the following medical conditions:
- Bone marrow suppression;
- Kidney disorder;
- Liver disease;
The average Retrovir overdose symptoms include:
- The following vomiting;
Retrovir Side Effects
Retrovir side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Severe dizziness;
- Skin/fingernail color changes;
- Tingling/numbness of hands or feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
Retrovir's severe side effects are:
- Body aches;
- Easy bleeding and / or bruising;
- Flu symptoms;
- Lactic acidosis;
- Liver disorders;
- Pale skin;
- Peripheral neuropathy;
- Sores and / or white patches on your lips or inside your mouth;
- Unusual weakness;
Retrovir's common side effects are:
- Joint and / or muscle pain;
- Mild vomiting;
- Skin rash;
- Sleep problems;
- Stomach pain;
- Unusual dreams;
Retrovir Drug Interactions
Retrovir harmfully interacts with:
- Atovaquone (Mepron);
- Chemotherapy including doxorubicin;
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin);
- Drugs that may affect the kidneys;
- Drugs that may suppress bone marrow function;
- Fluconazole (Diflucan);
- Ganciclovir (Cytovene);
- Interferon-alfa (Intron Roferon Rebetron);
- Methadone (Dolophine Methadose);
- Nelfinavir (Viracept);
- Phenytoin (Dilantin);
- Probenecid (Benemid);
- Ritonavir (Norvir);
- Some drugs used to treat seizures;
- Valproic acid;
Retrovir is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Retrovir;
- if you have alcohol use;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have liver problems (such as hepatitis B or C, cirrhosis);
- if you have low red/white blood cells;
Reported Retrovir overdose symptoms are:
- Extreme drowsiness/tiredness;