Compare Reglan price
Price per pill, $
Reglan coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Reglan and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Reglan without a prescription
If you have suffered from depression in the past, make sure your doctor is aware of it.
In addition, it is given to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy and surgery.
It is given to treat the symptoms of diabetic gastroparesis, a condition in which the stomach does not contract.
Reglan increases the contractions of the stomach and small intestine, helping the passage of food.
Reglan is used, for short periods, to treat heartburn in people with gastroesophageal reflux disorder (backflow of stomach contents into the esophagus).
Reglan may cause mild to severe depression.
Reglan may not be the best drug for you.
These symptoms include vomiting, nausea, heartburn, feeling of indigestion, persistent fullness after meals, and appetite loss.
Reglan Side Effects
Reglan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
Less common or rare side effects may include:
- Yellowed eyes and skin;
- Vision problems;
- Swollen tongue or throat;
- Slow movement;
- Rigid muscles;
- Rapid or slow heartbeat;
- Menstrual irregularities;
- Inability to hold urine;
- High or low blood pressure;
- High fever;
- Frequent urination;
- Fluid retention;
- Continual discharge of milk from the breasts;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Breast development in males;
Reglan is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are sensitive to it or have ever had an allergic reaction to it;
- If you are taking a drug that is likely to cause side effects such as tremors, jerks, grimaces, or writhing movements;
- If you have a condition such as obstruction, perforation, or hemorrhage of the stomach or small bowel that might be aggravated by increased stomach and small-bowel movement;
- If you have cirrhosis or congestive heart failure;
- If you have epilepsy; it could increase the frequency and severity of seizures;
- If you have high blood pressure;
- If you have parkinson's disease;
- If you have pheochromocytoma (a nonmalignant tumor that causes hypertension);
Do not take Reglan with any of the following drugs:
- Tranquilizers such as valium and xanax;
- Tetracycline (sumycin, others);
- Sleeping pills such as dalmane, halcion, and restoril;
- Narcotic painkillers such as percocet and demerol;
- Mao inhibitor antidepressants such as nardil and parnate;
- Levodopa (sinemet);
- Digoxin (lanoxin);
- Cyclosporine (sandimmune);
- Cimetidine (tagamet);
- Antispasmodic drugs such as bentyl and pro-banthine;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Acetaminophen (tylenol);
Relief of Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux
Older adults may need only 5 milligrams per dose.
Symptoms Associated with Diabetic Gastroparesis or Gastric Stasis
The usual dose is 10 milligrams 30 minutes before each meal and at bedtime for 2 to 8 weeks.
Symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux
Treatment usually lasts no longer than 12 weeks.
The usual dose is 10 milligrams to 15 milligrams of Reglan, up to 4 times a day, 30 minutes before each meal and at bedtime, depending upon the symptoms being treated and the effectiveness of the dose.
If symptoms occur only intermittently or at specific times of the day, your doctor may give you a single dose of up to 20 milligrams as a preventive measure.
Symptoms of Reglan overdose may include:
- Involuntary movements;