Buy Rebetol online
Price per pill, $
Rebetol without a prescription
Rebetol is ineffective against hepatitis C.
Rebetol is prescribed with one of the other drugs.
Rebetol in combination with the interferon drugs Intron A or PEG-Intron is prescribed to treat chronic hepatitis C .
Rebetol Side Effects
Rebetol side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Weight loss;
- Viral or fungal infection;
- Thyroid problems;
- Suicidal thoughts;
- Sore throat;
- Sinus inflammation;
- Shortness of breath;
- Pancreas and lung disorders;
- Nasal inflammation;
- Muscle pain;
- Menstrual disorder;
- Joint pain;
- Injection site inflammation;
- Impaired concentration;
- Immune disorders and infections;
- Hearing problems;
- Hair loss;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Feeling of unwellness;
- Enlarged liver;
- Emotional instability;
- Dry skin;
- Dry mouth;
- Conjunctivitis ("pinkeye");
- Chest pain;
- Bone marrow problems;
- Blurred vision;
- Blood disorders;
- Appetite loss;
- Abnormal taste;
- Abdominal pain;
Rebetol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant or your partner is pregnant;
- If you develop heart-related problems;
- If you develop symptoms of these conditions;
- If you have a heart condition;
- If you have autoimmune hepatitis (Rebetol can make this type of hepatitis worse.);
- If you have certain blood disorders, such as thalassemia major or sickle-cell anemia;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to the active ingredient ribavirin;
- If you have severe or unstable heart disease;
- If your heart condition gets worse;
TREATMENT WITH Rebetol AND PEG-INTRON
The usual dose is 800 mg divided into 2 doses.
TREATMENT WITH Rebetol AND INTRON A
If you've taken interferon in the past and have had a relapse, the recommended duration of treatment is 24 weeks.
The recommended duration of treatment for people who have not taken an interferon drug previously is 24 to 48 weeks.
The usual dose for individuals weighing 165 pounds or less is 400 mg in the morning and 600 mg in the evening.
The dosage depends on your body weight.
The usual daily dose for individuals weighing over 165 pounds is 1,200 mg divided into 2 doses.