Compare Provera price
Price per pill, $
Provera coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Provera and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Provera without a prescription
Because Provera is a long-acting form of birth control, it will take a while for the effects of your last injection to wear off.
Provera causes changes in the lining of the uterus that make pregnancy less likely even if an egg is released.
Provera Contraceptive Injection is given in the buttock or upper arm to prevent pregnancy.
Provera works by preventing the release of hormones called gonadotropins from the pituitary gland in the brain.
However, within 18 months, 93 percent had become pregnant.
If no egg is released, pregnancy is impossible.
If you think you will want to get pregnant shortly after you stop using birth control, Provera may not be the ideal method for you.
In higher doses, Provera is prescribed in the treatment of certain cancers including cancer of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) and kidney cancer.
In medical studies, only 68 percent of women became pregnant within 12 months after stopping Provera.
It is more than 99 percent effective your chances of becoming pregnant during the first year of use are less than 1 in 100. The injection is given every 3 months (13 weeks) by your doctor.
The amount of time you use Provera does not affect the delay in becoming pregnant when you stop.
Without these hormones, the monthly release of an egg from the ovary cannot occur.
Provera Side Effects
Provera side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Weight gain or loss;
- Weakness or fatigue;
- Unpredictable menstrual bleeding;
- Abdominal pain or discomfort;
Less common side effects may include:
- Vaginal inflammation;
- Vaginal discharge or irritation;
- Pain in the pelvic area;
- Or tenderness;
- Leg cramps;
- Lack of hair growth;
- Joint pain;
- Inability to have an orgasm;
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep;
- Hot flashes;
- Hair loss;
- Fluid retention;
- Decreased sex drive;
- Breast pain;
Rare side effects may include:
- Yellow eyes and skin;
- Varicose veins;
- Vaginal cysts;
- Unexpected pregnancy;
- Toughening or hardening of the skin;
- Tingling or ``pins and needles'';
- Thinning of bones;
- Swelling in the armpit;
- Stomach and intestinal problems;
- Skin discoloration;
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Prevention of the flow of milk;
- Painful menstruation;
- Pain during sexual intercourse;
- Pain at the injection site;
- Overgrowth of the uterus;
- Lack of return to fertility;
- Infections of the reproductive and urinary tracts;
- Increased sex drive;
- Feeling of being pregnant;
- Facial paralysis;
- Excessive thirst;
- Excessive sweating and body odor;
- Excessive or unusual flow of milk;
- Excessive growth of hair;
- Dry skin;
- Difficult or labored breathing;
- Chest pain;
- Changes in appetite;
- Change in breast size;
- Cancer in the neck of the uterus;
- Breast lumps;
- Breast cancer;
- Blood disorders;
- Blood clots;
- Blood clots in the lungs;
- Bleeding from the rectum or nipples;
- Allergic reactions (sometimes severe);
Provera is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If any of these problems occur after an injection of Provera: sharp chest pain, coughing of blood, sudden shortness of breath, sudden severe headache or vomiting, dizziness or fainting, problems with your eyesight or speech, weakness or numbness in an arm or leg, severe pain or swelling in the calf, unusually heavy vaginal bleeding, severe pain or tenderness in the lower abdominal area, migraine headache, or persistent pain, pus, or bleeding at the injection site;
- If you are concerned about aids or other stds, be sure your partner uses a condom during intercourse (or, for absolute safety, abstain from sex);
- If you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs;
- If you develop jaundice (a yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes caused by liver disease);
- If you have conditions that may be worsened by fluid retention, such as epilepsy, migraine headaches, asthma, heart disease, or kidney disease, make sure the doctor is aware of it;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to it or to any of its ingredients;
- If you have ever had any problems with your breasts;
- If you have kidney disease, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, asthma, epilepsy, or a history of depression;
- If you have liver disease;
- If you have thrombophlebitis (inflammation of a vein with development of a blood clot), or have ever had any blood-clotting disorders, such as a stroke, or disease of the blood vessels in the brain;
- If you have unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been diagnosed by a doctor;
- If you know or suspect you are pregnant;
- If you know or suspect you have breast cancer;
- If you or anyone in your family has ever had breast cancer;
- If you or anyone in your family has or has had diabetes;
- If your menstrual periods have ever been irregular or spotty;
Do not take Provera with any of the following drugs:
- Check with your doctor before taking cytadren if you are on Provera;
- If Provera is taken with aminoglutethimide (cytadren), a drug prescribed to treat a disorder of the adrenal glands called cushing's syndrome, it could make the Provera less potent, which could lead to unexpected pregnancy;
Provera is given as a single 150-milligram injection every 3 months (13 weeks).
An overdose of Provera is highly unlikely, since it is given as a single injection by your doctor.
However, if you suspect you have received an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.