Compare Prograf price
Price per pill, $
Prograf coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Prograf and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Prograf without a prescription
Prograf is prescribed to decrease the immune system's response to a transplanted organ.
Prograf is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart disease or heart failure;
- High blood pressure;
- Immune system problems;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Prograf, lactose, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Prograf or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially amiloride (Midamor, Moduretic), bromocriptine (Parlodel), carbamazepine (Tegretol), cimetidine (Tagamet), cisapride (Propulsid), clarithromycin (Biaxin), clotrimazole (Mycelex, Lotrimin), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), danazol (Danocrine), diltiazem (Cardizem), erythromycin (E-Mycin), fluconazole (Diflucan), ganciclovir (Cytovene), HIV protease inhibitors such as indinavir (Crixivan) and ritonavir (Norvir), itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), methylprednisolone (Medrol), metoclopramide (Reglan), nefazodone (Serzone), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia), omeprazole (Prilosec), oral contraceptives (birth control pills), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane), spironolactone (Aldactone), triamterene-containing drugs (Dyazide, Dyrenium, Maxzide), troleandomycin (Tao), verapamil (Calan, Isoptin), and vitamins. Do not take antacids within 2 hours of taking Prograf.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John's wort and products containing St. John's Wort.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had heart or kidney disease or diabetes.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Prograf, call your doctor.
Do not take Prograf with any of the following drugs:
- Alcohol and drugs that contain alcohol;
- Amphotericin B;
- Calcium channel blockers like diltiazem, nicardipine, nifedipine, and verapamil;
- Protease inhibitors;
- Ethinyl estradiol;
- Drugs for fungal infections like clotrimazole, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole;
- St John's wort;
- Steroid drugs like prednisone or cortisone;
Prograf Side Effects
Prograf side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Burning or tingling in the hands or feet;
- Changes in vision;
- Chest pain;
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing;
- Fever, chills or any other sign of infection;
- Frequent urination;
- Increased thirst or hunger;
- Pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Swelling of the feet or legs, unusual or sudden weight gain;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Yellowing of skin or eyes;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Upset stomach;
- Stomach pain;
- Loss of appetite;
- Sore throat;
- Frequent or painful urination;
- Decreased urination;
- Severe or continued headaches;
- Swelling of the feet ankles lower legs and hands;
- Weight gain;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Skin rash;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;