Compare Prevacid price
Price per pill, $
Prevacid coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Prevacid and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Prevacid without a prescription
Prevacid blocks acid production in the stomach. It is known as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
Naproxen can cause stomach ulcers, especially in patients with a history of stomach ulcers.
Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the enzyme in your body that makes a natural hormone-like substance (prostaglandins) which in turn helps to reduce pain and swelling (inflammation).
Prevacid is prescribed to treat the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis in patients who have had a stomach ulcer.
Prevacid is two separate medications, lansoprazole and naproxen.
The benefits of naproxen may include reduced joint swelling/pain, morning stiffness, night pain, and pain at rest.
When taken together, these medications may provide the benefits of naproxen, while reducing the risk of new ulcers that can occur with naproxen use.
Prevacid is prescribed for patients for the treatment and prevention of:
- Erosive esophagitis;
- Stomach ulcers;
- The esophagus due to the overproduction of acid in the stomach;
Prevacid is prescribed for the treatment of Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
Prevacid Side Effects
Prevacid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Change in amount of urine;
- Dark urine;
- Easy bruising or bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes;
- Numbness or tingling of the hands/feet;
- Persistent sore throat or fever;
- Rapid or pounding heartbeat;
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus);
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe headache;
- Signs of vitamin B-12 deficiency with long-term (over 3 years) treatment;
- Sore tongue;
- Stomach pain;
- Sudden or unexplained weight gain;
- Swelling of the hands or feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual weakness;
- Unusual/extreme tiredness;
- Upset stomach;
- Very stiff neck;
- Vision changes;
- Yellowing eyes and skin;
Immediately seek medical attention if you experience:
- Swelling of lips;
- Mouth and tongue and closing of throat;
Other side effects of taking Prevacid include:
- Abdominal discomforts;
Prevacid Drug Interactions
Prevacid may interact with other drugs such as:
- "blood thinners";
- "water pills";
- ACE inhibitors;
- Angiotensin II receptor antagonists;
- Anti-platelet drugs;
- Azole antifungals;
- Calcium supplements;
- Corticosteroids (prednisone);
- High blood pressure drugs;
- Iron supplements;
- Other medications for arthritis;
- Pain/fever drugs;
- SSRI antidepressants;
Prevacid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs (ibuprofen, celecoxib);
- if you are allergic to Naproxen;
- if you are allergic to other proton-pump inhibitors such as omeprazole, pantoprazole;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have aspirin-sensitive asthma (a history of worsening breathing with runny/stuffy nose after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs);
- if you have asthma;
- if you have bleeding or clotting problems;
- if you have blood disorders (anemia);
- if you have chest pain or shoulder/jaw pain (especially with trouble breathing);
- if you have dehydration;
- if you have growths in the nose (nasal polyps);
- if you have heart disease (congestive heart failure, history of heart attack);
- if you have heartburn combined with lightheadedness/sweating/dizziness;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have history of an allergic reaction with symptoms of lip/tongue/throat swelling (angioedema);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have pain spreading to arms/neck/shoulders;
- if you have poorly controlled diabetes;
- if you have recent heart bypass surgery (CABG);
- if you have severe kidney disease;
- if you have stomach/intestinal/esophagus problems (bleeding, ulcers, recurring heartburn);
- if you have stroke;
- if you have swelling (edema, fluid retention);
- if you have unexplained weight loss;
Reported Prevacid overdose symptoms are:
- Coffee ground-like vomit;
- Extreme drowsiness;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Severe stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;