Compare Premarin price
Price per pill, $
Premarin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Premarin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Premarin without a prescription
Premarin is a member of the Conjugated Estrogens group of drugs, based on the female sex hormone estrogen. Estrogen is a hormone essential to the female physiology, on which many of the female-specific body function are based. Among the disorders that may occur when the estrogen quantity becomes insufficient, some examples are: menopause, infertility, and some Breast Cancer types, and ovary function deficiencies, degeneration of the vagina or urethra. The male human body also needs estrogen to function properly, insufficient quantities of this hormone leading to prostate cancer.
Premarin is mainly prescribed for the treatment of such disorders as:
- Advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate;
- Hypoestrogenism due to hypogonadism, castration or primary ovarian failure;
- Moderate or severe symptoms of vaginal or vulvar atrophy associated with the menopause;
- Moderate or severe vasomotor symptoms associated with the menopause;
- Prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis - in carefully selected cases;
- Some types of breast cancer;
There are a number of other cases in which Premarin can be indicated, so if you want to know more about why you have been prescribed , consult your personal health care specialist.
Consult with your personal health care specialist before starting to take Premarin if you are suffering of blood clotting and circulation disorders, abnormal vaginal bleedings, cancer of the breast, uterus or any type of hormone-dependent cancer, as treatment with Premarin might be dangerous in such cases. Also, special care, monitoring or altered dosages may be required for patients that are suffering or have medical history of:
- Gall bladder diseases;
- High level of bad cholesterol in triglycerides in the blood;
- Hypertension, angina or any heart disorders;
- Kidney related disorders;
- Liver related disorders;
- Uterine fibroids;
has been in a number of cases considered to be the main cause of malformed fetus development. Use of is hazardous to an unborn child, so you should never take Premarin if you are pregnant or planning to become a mother soon. Also, Premarin may affect breast milk flow and composition, so it is advised that you should consult with your personal health care specialist before starting on if you are a nursing mother.
It is also strongly advised that Premarin be prescribed at the lowest dosage and for the shortest time possible, as prolonged treatment or high dosage of Premarin can cause a number of other hormone related diseases.
Premarin Intake Guidelines
Closely follow the intake guidelines that your personal health care supervisor has given you. Should you have any trouble understanding any of the guidelines, please ask a doctor, pharmacist or nurse to help you. It is recommended that the Premarin dose should be accompanied by a glass of water, and preferably be taken on a full stomach to reduce stomach upset. Store away from heat and moisture, in a safe place, away from the reach of children.
Consult your personal health care specialist to obtain the Premarin dosage best suited to your age and general health condition. Self-medication should never be employed when starting a treatment with Premarin. Never alter the dosage you have been given by your physician, either by modifying the drug quantity or the time interval between intakes.
While it is very unlikely that Premarin overdose will result in fatal consequences, it is recommended that you immediately seek emergency medical care if you suspect you are suffering from an overdose with and / or have unusual symptoms. The most common symptoms of Premarin overdose are nausea, vomiting and vaginal bleeding.
Premarin Missed Dose
You should set up a strict time schedule for your Premarin intakes, to prevent dose omission. However, should you happen to miss a dose, do not take a double dose to make up for the lost one, instead just return to your normal schedule.
Premarin Side Effects
One of the most serious side effects associated with Premarin treatment is the increased risk of developing cancer of the uterus, through development of endometrial hyperplasia. However, this effect can be countered by taking progestins.
Other serious side effects of Premarin use are:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- Allergic reactions (such as difficulty breathing, hives, rashes, swelling of the face, tongue or lips);
- Breast lumps;
- Chest pains, shortness of breath;
- Increased chance of developing blood clots in the lungs or legs;
- Increased chance of developing breast cancer;
- Increased risk of heart attacks or stroke;
- Pain, tenderness and swelling of the abdomen;
- Painful swollen legs;
- Severe headaches, blurred vision, trouble in speech, dizziness;
Should you happen to experience any of the above symptoms, immediately stop Premarin use and contact your personal health care specialist.
Other side effects that may occur, with less grave consequences, are:
- A decrease in the sex drive;
- Acne or skin changes;
- Bloating through water retention;
- Changes in the menstrual cycle;
- Headaches, migraines;
- Swollen or tender breasts;
Should you experience any of these, consult your health care specialist to establish the appropriate course of action.
There are a few drugs that are known to interact with Premarin. The most commonly prescribed of them are:
- Insulin, or other diabetes related medicines (such as glipizide or glyburide);
If you are under treatment with any of these drugs, or have recently finished treatment with any of them, please talk with your personal health care specialist as he may decide to alter your Premarin dosage and / or keep you under special monitoring for the duration of the treatment.
Premarin Other Brand Names
In some countries Premarin may also be known as:
- Climatrol E;
- Climopax mono;