Compare Phoslo price
Phoslo coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Phoslo and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Phoslo without a prescription
Phoslo is a natural mineral that works by holding onto phosphate from the diet so that it can pass out of your body.
Phoslo is prescribed to prevent high blood phosphate levels in patients who are on dialysis due to severe kidney disease.
Phoslo is prescribed to treat hyperphosphatemia (too much phosphate in the blood) in patients with kidney disease.
Decreasing blood phosphate levels can help keep your bones strong, prevent unsafe buildup of minerals in your body, and possibly decrease the risk of heart disease and strokes that can result from high phosphate levels.
Dialysis removes some phosphate from your blood, but it is difficult to remove enough to keep your phosphate levels balanced.
Reported Phoslo overdose symptoms are:
- Full or partial loss of consciousness;
- Incoherent speech;
- Loss of appetite;
- Mild hypercalcemia;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Severe hypercalcemia;
Phoslo Side Effects
Phoslo side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Trouble breathing;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Severe dizziness;
- Loss of appetite;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Increased thirst/urination;
- Dry mouth;
- Allergic reaction;
Phoslo Brand Names
- Vinegar salts;
- Pyrolignite of lime;
- Phoslo Gelcaps;
- Niacet calcium acetate tech;
- Lime pyrolignite;
- Lime acetate;
- Grey acetate;
- Gray acetate;
- Gray acetate of lime;
- Calcium diacetate;
- Calcium acetate monohydrate;
- Calcium acetate hydrate;
- Brown acetate;
- Brown acetate of lime;
- Acetic acid calcium salt;
Phoslo is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to it;
- If you have a high blood calcium level (hypercalcemia);
- If you have any other allergies;
Phoslo is contraindicated in hypercalcemia (too much calcium in the blood) as calcium acetate may make this condition worse.
Do not take Phoslo with any of the following drugs:
- Antacids that contain calcium;
- Calcium channel blockers (verapamil);
- Calcium supplements;
- Certain "water pills" (thiazide diuretics such as hydrochlorothiazide);
- Iron supplements;
- Quinolone antibiotics;
- Tetracycline antibiotics;
- Thyroid medications (levothyroxine);