Buy Norfloxacin online
Price per pill, $
Norfloxacin without a prescription
Norfloxacin is an antibacterial medication.
Norfloxacin is prescribed to treat infections of
- Certain sexually transmitted diseases;
- Including cystitis;
- The urinary tract;
Norfloxacin Side Effects
Norfloxacin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal cramping;
- Abdominal pain or swelling;
- Anal itching;
- Anal/rectal pain;
- And coma);
- Back pain;
- Bitter taste;
- Blood abnormalities;
- Blurred vision;
- Chest pain;
- Difficult breathing;
- Double vision;
- Dry mouth;
- Extreme sleepiness;
- Fluid retention and swelling;
- Heart attack;
- Heart palpitations;
- Intestinal inflammation;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Joint pain;
- Kidney failure (symptoms may include reduced amount of urine;
- Lack of coordination;
- Loose stools;
- Loss of appetite;
- Menstrual disorders;
- Mouth ulcer;
- Muscle pain;
- Peeling skin;
- Reddened skin;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Severe skin reaction to light;
- Stomach pain;
- Swelling of feet or hands;
- Temporary hearing loss;
- Tendon inflammation or tearing;
Norfloxacin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from the disease myasthenia gravis;
- If you have suffered tendon inflammation or tearing due to the use of such drugs;
- If you have low potassium levels, a slow heartbeat, or take drugs to control your heartbeat;
- If you feel any pain, inflammation, or tearing;
- If you develop diarrhea;
- If you are sensitive to other drugs of the same type, such as cipro;
- If you are sensitive to Norfloxacin;
Do not take Norfloxacin with any of the following drugs:
- Theophylline (theo-dur);
- Sucralfate (carafate);
- Probenecid (benemid);
- Oral blood thinners such as warfarin (coumadin);
- Nitrofurantoin (macrodantin, macrobid);
- Multivitamins and other products containing iron or zinc;
- Glyburide (micronase);
- Didanosine (videx);
- Cyclosporine (sandimmune, neoral);
- Calcium supplements;
- Caffeine (including coffee, tea, and some soft drinks);
- Antacids such as maalox and tums;
The elderly and people with kidney problems may need to use a reduced dosage or have their kidney function monitored.
Take Norfloxacin with a full glass of water 1 hour before, or 2 hours after, eating a meal or drinking milk.
Drink plenty of liquids while taking Norfloxacin.
Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections
People with impaired kidney function may take 400 mg once a day for 3 to 10 days.
The suggested dose is 800 mg per day; 400 mg should be taken twice a day for 3 to 10 days, depending upon the kind of bacteria causing the infection.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Gonorrhea)
The total daily dosage of Norfloxacin should not be more than 800 mg.
The usual recommended dose is one single dose of 800 mg for 1 day.
The usual daily dose is 800 mg, divided into 2 doses of 400 mg each, taken for 28 days.
Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
The suggested dose is 800 mg per day; 400 mg should be taken twice a day for 10 to 21 days.