Buy Naproxen online
Price per pill, $
Naproxen without a prescription
Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Naproxen is prescribed to relieve menstrual cramps and other types of mild to moderate pain.
Naproxen is prescribed to relieve:
- Acute gout;
- And joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis;
- Ankylosing spondylitis (spinal arthritis);
- Juvenile arthritis;
- Osteoarthritis (the most common form of arthritis);
- The inflammation;
In adults and CHILDREN over 16 years of age, relief of pain and inflammation in the following conditions:
- A form of arthritis affecting the joints of the spine;
- Acute gout;
- Painful disorders of the muscles and skeleton;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
Naproxen is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are on a low-sodium diet;
- If you are taking blood-thinning medication;
- If you experience any changes in your vision;
- If you have an allergic reaction to Naproxen, EC-Naproxen, Anaprox, Anaprox DS, or Aleve;
- if you have heart disease or high blood pressure;
- if you have kidney or liver disease;
- it can cause liver or kidney problems in some people;
Do not take Naproxen with any of the following drugs:
- Sulfa Drugs such as the antibiotics Bactrim and Septra;
- Probenecid (Benemid);
- Phenytoin (Dilantin);
- Oral Diabetes drugs such as Diabinese and Micronase;
- Naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox);
- Lithium(Eskalith, Lithobid);
- Furosemide (Lasix);
- Ec-Naproxen should not be used with antacids, H2 blockers such as Tagamet, or sucralfate (Carafate);
- Blood-Thinning drugs such as Coumadin;
- Beta Blockers such as the blood-pressure drug Tenormin;
- Ace Inhibitors such as the blood-pressure drug Zestril;
Naproxen Side Effects
Naproxen side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellow skin and eyes;
- Vomiting of blood;
- Visual disturbances;
- Throbbing heartbeat;
- Swelling due to fluid retention;
- Skin rashes and hives;
- Skin peeling;
- Skin inflammation due to sensitivity to light;
- Skin eruptions;
- Severe allergic reaction;
- Ringing in ears;
- Red or purple spots on the skin;
- Peptic ulcer;
- Muscle pain and weakness;
- Menstrual disorders;
- Kidney disease or failure;
- Inflammation of the mouth;
- Inflammation of the lungs;
- Inability to sleep;
- Inability to concentrate;
- Hearing disturbances or loss;
- Hair loss;
- General feeling of illness;
- Dream abnormalities;
- Difficult or labored breathing;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Chills and fever;
- Changes in liver function;
- Blood in the urine;
- Black stools;
- Abdominal pain;
- Abdominal bleeding;
Reported Naproxen overdose symptoms are:
Follow your doctor's directions carefully when giving a child this medicine.
The usual daily dose is 10 milligrams per 2.2 pounds of body weight, divided into 2 doses.
The safety and effectiveness of Naproxen have not been established in children under 2 years of age.
Mild to Moderate Pain, Menstrual Cramps, Acute Tendinitis, and Bursitis
The most you should take in a day is 1,250 milligrams (50 milliliters or 10 teaspoons).
Starting dose is 500 milligrams (20 milliliters or 4 teaspoons of suspension), followed by 250 milligrams (10 milliliters or 2 teaspoons) every 6 to 8 hours as needed.
Do not take EC-Naproxen for these problems.
EC-Naproxen should not be used to treat gout.
Starting dose of Naproxen is 750 milligrams (30 milliliters or 6 teaspoons), followed by 250 milligrams (10 milliliters or 2 teaspoons) every 8 hours until the symptoms are relieved.
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis
The usual dose of Naproxen is 250 milligrams (10 milliliters or 2 teaspoons of suspension), 375 milligrams (15 milliliters or 3 teaspoons), or 500 milligrams (20 milliliters or 4 teaspoons) 2 times a day (morning and evening).
EC-Naproxen is taken in doses of 375 or 500 milligrams twice a day.
Your dose may be adjusted by your doctor over your period of treatment.
Improvement of symptoms should be seen in 2 to 4 weeks.
Your doctor will probably have you take a reduced dose.