Compare Motilium price
Price per pill, $
Motilium coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Motilium and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Motilium without a prescription
Motilium is prescribed in the treatment of nausea and vomiting
Motilium is not currently available in the United States and can only be obtained via prescription.
Motilium is prescribed for management of dyspepsia, heartburn, epigastric pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Motilium works by increasing muscle contractions within the digestive system, which helps speed the food along.
Motilium is prescribed to treat the nausea that some Parkinson's medications can cause.
Motilium increases movement through the digestive system.
Motilium is prescribed to treat symptoms of stomach disorders.
Motilium is prescribed to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by certain medications.
Due to safety concerns, Motilium is not to be used by breast-feeding women to increase production of breast milk.
Before you start using Motilium you should carefully consider the following:
- Pituitary (brain) tumor;
- Older adults;
- Medicine sensitivity to any of Motilium's ingredients;
- Liver disease;
- Bowel disorders or stomach bleeding;
Motilium Side Effects
You should stop your treatment with this medicine and alert your personal physician as soon as possible if you experience any of these severe side effects:
- Fast pounding or irregular heartbeat;
- Loss of control and balance;
- Mouth swelling;
- Enlarged breasts;
- Irregular menstrual periods;
- Reduced interest in sex;
- Unusual production of breast milk;
- Mild dizziness;
- Flushing of the face and skin;
- Cramps of the legs and stomach;;
- Sluggishness and drowsiness;;
- Loss of muscle strength;
- Swelling of the mouth;
- Problems with balance and muscle control;
- Swelling of the feet hands legs or face;
- A fast irregular heartbeat;
- Dry mouth;
- Hot flashes;
- Leg cramps;
- Stomach cramps;
- Trouble sleeping;
If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor.
Notify your doctor immediately if you develop:
- Swelling of the feet or ankles;
- Swelling of the breasts or discharge from the nipple in men or women;
- Slow/fast/irregular heartbeat;
- Sexual difficulties;
- Menstrual changes;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Chest pain;
Motilium Motilium Contraindications
Motilium is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have prolactinoma (a tumour of the pituitary gland);
- If you have kidney or liver problems;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have a bowel blockage or tear, or any bleeding from your bowel;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
Motilium Motilium Overdose
Reported Motilium overdose symptoms are:
- Menstrual irregularities;
- Difficulty in speaking;
- Fainting and light-headedness as well as dizziness;
- Rapid Heartbeat and rapid loss of balance or control of muscles;
Motilium Motilium Other Brand Names
In some countries Motilium may also be known as: