Compare Minocin price
Price per pill, $
Minocin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Minocin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Minocin without a prescription
Minocin belongs to the class of antibiotics known as tetracyclines.
Minocin is a tetracycline antibiotic.
Minocin is prescribed to treat a wide variety of infections, including acne.
Minocin is prescribed to treat many kinds of infections, like acne, respiratory, urinary tract, and sexually transmitted infections.
Minocin stops the growth of some bacteria.
Minocin treats only bacterial infections.
Minocin will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Minocin works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Minocin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Minocin, tetracycline antibiotics, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- if you are allergic to Minocin;
- if you are allergic to other tetracyclines (doxycycline);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have esophagus problems (hiatal hernia, reflux disease-GERD);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have problems swallowing;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
Do not take Minocin with any of the following drugs:
- Birth control pills;
- Ergot alkaloids;
- Live bacterial vaccines;
- Other antibiotics like penicillin;
- Some multivitamins;
- Tretinoin taken by mouth;
Minocin Side Effects
Minocin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Blue/gray/brown discoloration of the skin/lips/tongue/gums;
- Blurred vision;
- Breathing problems;
- Brown/gray tooth discoloration;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Chest pain;
- Dark urine;
- Decreased hearing;
- Difficult or painful swallowing;
- Discolored mouth, gum, lip, or teeth;
- Earing changes;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Fast/irregular heartbeat;
- Itching in the rectal or genital area;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Mouth sores;
- Muscle or joint pain;
- Muscle pain;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- New or worsening swelling/pain in the joints;
- New signs of infection;
- Numbness/tingling of the hands/feet;
- Pain on swallowing;
- Pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Pink urine;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach pain or cramps;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Skin lesions/sores;
- Sunburn (sun sensitivity);
- Swollen glands;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Vision changes;
- White patches or sores in the mouth;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;