Compare Methotrexate price
Price per pill, $
Methotrexate coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Methotrexate and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Methotrexate without a prescription
Methotrexate is a medicine that is commonly prescribed to treat certain forms of cancer, severe psoriasis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Methotrexate is an anticancer drug.
Methotrexate is an antimetabolite that acts by blocking an enzyme needed for cell growth.
Methotrexate is given to treat rheumatoid arthritis when other treatments have proved ineffective, and is prescribed to treat very severe and disabling psoriasis.
Methotrexate is given to treat some forms of cancers of the uterus, breast, lung, head, neck, and ovary.
Methotrexate is prescribed for the treatment of severe psoriasis and severe, active, classical or definite rheumatoid arthritis.
Methotrexate is prescribed in the treatment of lymphoma (cancer of the lymph nodes) and certain forms of leukemia.
Methotrexate is prescribed to reduce the symptoms of an inflammation such as pain, swelling or stiffness caused by rheumatoid arthritis.
By blocking the enzyme, it slows the growth of cancer cells or any abnormal skin cells.
Some doctors can use it alone or in combination with other medicines to control the condition.
Methotrexate is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Chorioadenoma destruens;
- Gestational choriocarcinoma;
- Hydatidiform mole;
Your pharmacist will carefully tailor your dosage of Methotrexate in order to avoid serious side effects and possible under- or overdosing.
Reported Methotrexate overdose symptoms are:
- Pale skin;
- Mouth ulcers;
- Mouth sores;
- Lung or breathing problems;
- Easy bruising and bleeding;
- Cough with blood;
- Bloody stools;
- Abnormal weakness;
Methotrexate Side Effects
Methotrexate side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Vision problems;
- Swelling of the face mouth lips and tongue;
- Stomach pain;
- Speech changes;
- Sore throat;
- Skin rash;
- Shortness of the breath;
- Severe nausea;
- Partial paralysis;
- Painful urination;
- Pain or swelling of the leg;
- Pain and discoloration of the skin;
- Mouth ulcers;
- Mouth sores;
- Menstrual irregularities;
- Menstrual changes;
- Loss of appetite;
- Hair loss;
- Hair loss and/or sun sensitivity;
- General feeling of illness;
- Even vision loss;
- Dry cough;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Decreased resistance to infection;
- Dark urine;
- Cough with blood;
- Chills and fever;
- Chest pain;
- Changes in the amount of urine;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Bloody stools bloody urine;
- Allergic reactions;
- Abdominal pain and upset;
Methotrexate Brand Names
- N-Bismethylpteroylglutamic Acid;
- Methotrexate Sodium;
Methotrexate is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from folic acid deficiency;
- If you are being currently treated for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis;
- If you are breast feeding or pregnant;
- If you are breast feeding stop taking it because it can pass into the breast milk affecting the baby;
- If you are pregnant do not use Methotrexate because it can affect the unborn baby;
- If you are taking chemotherapy or radiation therapy;
- If you have active infection;
- If you have an active infection, severe vomiting or diarrhea and dehydration;
- If you have liver disease;
- If you have mouth sores, excessive fluid inside your stomach, excessive fluid around your lungs, intestinal or stomach ulcers, bowel inflammation such as ulcerative colitis, or any blockage of the stomach;
- If you have peptic ulcer;
- If you have ulcerative colitis;
- If you suffer from excessive use of alcohol, liver disease, immunodeficiency syndrome, bone marrow problems, and other similar conditions;
Methotrexate is contraindicated in nursing mothers.
Methotrexate is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to methotrexate should not receive the drug.
Methotrexate is contraindicated in pregnant women with psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Methotrexate is contraindicated in patients with psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis:
- Who have overt or laboratory evidence of immunodeficiency syndromes should not receive methotrexate;
- Who have preexisting blood dyscrasias such as bone marrow hypoplasia leukopenia thrombocytopenia or significant anemia should not receive methotrexate;
- With alcoholism alcoholic liver disease or other chronic liver disease should not receive methotrexate;
Methotrexate is contraindicated if you are pregnant.
Methotrexate is contraindicated if you are sensitive to it or it has given you an allergic reaction.
Methotrexate is contraindicated for you if you suffer from psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis and have one of the following conditions:
- Immune-system deficiency;
- Alcoholic liver disease or other chronic liver disease;
- Abnormal blood cell count;
Do not take Methotrexate with any of the following drugs:
- Acitretin/etretinate increases the effect and toxicity of methotrexate:;
- Corticosteroids such;
- Retinoid drugs;
- Sulfa drugs such as sulfamethoxazole;
The penicillin increases the effect and toxicity of methotrexate:
- Penicillin v;
- Penicillin g;
- Methicillin acyl-serine;
Trimethoprim Timethoprim increases methotrexate toxicity
Procarbazine Increased nephrotoxicity with this combination
Increases the levels of methotrexate:
Increases the effect and toxicity of methotrexate:
The NSAID increases the effect and toxicity of methotrexate:
- Tiaprofenic acid;
- Mefenamic acid;
- Meclofenamic acid;
The antineoplasic agent decreases the effect of hydantoin:
The tetracycline increases methotrexate toxicity:
The sulfamide increases the toxicity of methotrexate: