Compare Lopid price
Price per pill, $
Lopid coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Lopid and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Lopid without a prescription
Lopid helps to prevent pancreas disease (pancreatitis) in patients with very high blood levels of triglycerides.
Lopid is prescribed after non-drug treatment options have not been fully successful at lowering cholesterol (diet change, increase in exercise, weight loss if overweight).
Lopid is prescribed along with a proper diet to help lower fats (triglycerides) and cholesterol in the blood.
Lopid is prescribed by doctors only in the cases in which the diet, exercises and weight loss programs have failed to keep the cholesterol levels under control.
Lopid is thought to work by decreasing the amount of fat produced by the liver.
Reducing cholesterol and triglycerides lowers the risk of heart disease and helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
In the case of a Lopid overdose the patient may experience the following symptoms:
- Muscle pain;
- Abdominal cramps;
- Stomach/abdominal cramps;
- Muscle/joint pain;
Lopid Side Effects
Lopid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal problems;
- Blurred vision;
- Dark urine;
- Decreased sexual desire or ability;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Gallbladder disease requiring surgery;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially with fever or unusual tiredness);
- Numbness/tingling of hands/feet;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Signs of infection;
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual change in the amount of urine;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Unusual taste;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Yellowing eyes or skin;
The most common side effects which a patient can experience during the treatment with Lopid are the following:
- Upset stomach;
- Unusual taste;
- Tingling of the hands and feet;
- Even blurred vision;
- Abdominal pain;
Such individuals should also announce their doctor if they are experiencing the following:
- Arrhythmias or unusual fatigue;
- Decreased sexual ability;
- Decreased sexual desire;
- Easy bleeding;
- Easy bruising;
- Signs of infection (such as sore throat fever);
If the patients develop a serious allergic reaction to this drug, they may experience the following symptoms:
- Breathing problems;
- Severe dizziness;
Lopid Drug Interactions
The drugs which are included in this category are:
- "blood thinners" (warfarin);
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor);
- Certain statin drugs;
- Drugs which may affect blood triglyceride levels (estrogens);
- Fluvastatin (Lescol);
- High dose niacin (1 gram or more per day);
- Lovastatin (Mevacor);
- Pravastatin (Pravachol);
- Simvastatin (Zocor);
Lopid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Lopid;
- if you have alcohol use;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have diabetes (poorly controlled);
- if you have gallbladder disease;
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have liver disease (primary biliary cirrhosis);
- if you have major surgery;
- if you have serious illness (sepsis, severe metabolic/endocrine/electrolyte disorders);
- if you have severe kidney disease;
- if you have trauma;
- if you have uncontrolled seizure;
- if you have underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism);
- if you have very low blood pressure;