Buy Latanoprost online
Price per pill, $
Latanoprost without a prescription
Be careful not to let the tip of the Latanoprost bottle touch your eye or anything else.
It can be prescribed alone or with other glaucoma medications.
Otherwise, the contents could become contaminated. A contaminated solution can cause an eye infection and lead to serious damage, including loss of vision.
Latanoprost is prescribed to relieve high pressure within the eye (a hallmark of the condition known as open-angle glaucoma).
Latanoprost Side Effects
Latanoprost side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Upper respiratory infection;
- Inflammatory disease of the cornea;
- Increased pigmentation of the iris;
- Foreign body sensation;
- Blurred vision;
- Bloodshot eyes;
Less common side effects may include...
- Joint and muscle pain;
- Intolerance to light;
- Eyelid swelling or pain;
- Eyelid crusting or reddening;
- Eye pain;
- Excessive tearing;
- Dry eye;
- Chest pain;
- Back pain;
- Allergic reactions;
Rare side effects may include...
- Swelling at the center of the retina;
- Swelling and erosion of the cornea;
- Shortness of breath;
- Inflammation inside the eyeball;
- Inflamed cornea;
- Eyelid darkening;
- Eyelash misdirection;
- Eyelash and body hair changes;
- Eye discharge;
- Double vision;
Latanoprost is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If your eye sustains an injury or becomes infected, or you have eye surgery;
- If you are sensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients;
Do not take Latanoprost with any of the following drugs:
Mixing Latanoprost with eye drops containing thiomersal can cause the formation of solid substances in the eye. To avoid this problem, administer the drops at least 5 minutes apart.
The usual dose is 1 drop in the affected eye once every evening.
Symptoms of Latanoprost overdose may include:
- Eye irritation;
- Bloodshot eyes;