Compare Isordil price
Price per pill, $
Isordil coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Isordil and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Isordil without a prescription
Angina is pain or tightness of the chest caused by a lack of oxygen reaching the heart muscle.
Isordil dinitrate is taken on a regular basis to prevent angina attacks.
Isordil is prescribed for the prevention of angina pectoris due to coronary artery disease and the treatment of acute and chronic angina pectoris, hypertension, and myocardial infarction.
Isordil is known as a nitrate and is used to prevent the symptoms of angina (chest pain) and other heart conditions including heart failure.
Nitrates work in two different ways. They widen the arteries that carry blood to the heart muscle and they relax the veins that return blood from the body to the heart.
Together these actions allow more oxygen to reach the heart muscle and reduce the work of the heart. This lowers the overall strain on the heart reducing the risk of angina and relieving the pain associated with an acute angina attack.
Isordil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from thyroid problems;
- If you suffer from poor nutrition;
- If you suffer from hypothermia (low body temperature);
- If you suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure);
- If you suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye);
- If you suffer from anaemia (low levels of iron in the blood) or hypoxaemia (low levels of oxygen in the blood);
- If you suffer from a heart condition, liver or kidney problems;
- If you have recently suffered a heart attack;
- If you have recently suffered a head injury or brain haemorrhage;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you are taking any products to help treat erectile dysfunction (such as ViagraR);
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
Do not take Isordil with any of the following drugs:
Possible significant hypotension with this combination:
Possible antagonism of action:
Isordil Side Effects
Isordil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Fast or fluttering heartbeat;
- Feeling sick;
- Light-headedness or dizziness especially when getting up from a sitting or lying position;
Reported Isordil overdose symptoms are:
- Reduced cardiac output;
- Venous pooling;
Isordil Other Brand Names
In some countries Isordil may also be known as:
- Monolong 40;
- Monoket Retard;
- Monoket Od;
- Monodur Durules;
- Monocord 50 Sr;
- Monocord 40;
- Monocord 20;
- Mono Mack;
- Mono Corax;
- Mono Corax Retard;
- Monit 20;
- Ismn Stada;
- Ismn Lannacher;
- Ismn Hexal;
- Ismn Heumann;
- Ismn Basics;
- Ismn Atid;
- Ismn Apogepha;
- ISMN AL;
- Ismn Abz;
- IS 5MN;
- Imdur Durules;
- Imdur 60;
- Elantan Retard;
- Elantan Long;
- Isordil Sr;
- Conpin Retardkaps;