Buy Indocin online
Price per pill, $
Indocin without a prescription
Indocin is a drug, which belongs to the group known as NSAIDs or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Indocin is a drug, which relieves pain and inflammation, caused by prostaglandin. Prostaglandins are substances produced by our body to signal pain.
Indocin is prescribed primarily for the following:
- A form of arthritis affecting the joints of the spine known as ankylosing spondylitis;
- Abdominal pain associated with menstrual periods or commonly known as dysmenorrhoea;
- Acute gout;
- Inflammatory disease of the joints or what is called rheumatoid arthritis;
- Pain and inflammation following orthopedic procedures;
- Painful inflammatory disorders affecting the muscles, bones and joints like back pain and tendon inflammation known as tendonitis;
Indocin may also be prescribed for purposes other than those mentioned in this guide.
Indocin may not be well-suited if you have the following conditions:
- Psychiatric disorders;
- Parkinson's disease;
- History of asthma;
- History of allergies;
- High blood pressure or hypertension;
- Heart failure;
- Elderly people;
- Decreased liver function;
- Decreased kidney function;
- Blood clotting disorders;
Indocin should also not be prescribed if any of the following has occurred:
- The bottle or packaging has shown signs of tampering;
- The expiry date on the bottle has passed;
- The seal around the cap has been broken;
It is not known if Indocin can cause any defects or harm to an unborn infant. However, do not take Indocin without your doctor's permission when you are pregnant.
It is not known whether Indocin passes into breast milk and to a nursing infant. Do not take Indocin if you are nursing a child without your doctor's consent.
Indocin Intake Guidelines
Indocin should be prescribed exactly as directed by your doctor. If there are matters that you do not understand, refer to your pharmacist, nurse or physician and ask him or her to explain those matters to you.
Make sure to follow all of your doctor's advise and instructions when taking Indocin.
Dosage of Indocin should be obtained from your doctor. Dosage may vary from person to person with regards to a variety of factors such as age, severity of condition and others. Do not take in more or less of Indocin so as not to alter its effects and to prevent overdose.
If overdose of Indocin is suspected, immediately, seek emergency medical attention or call poison control. Inform your doctor afterwards.
Indocin Missed Dose
Doses of Indocin should not be missed. If a dose is missed, however, take it as soon as remembered. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed one and take the subsequent doses according to schedule. Do not take a double dose of Indocin unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
Indocin Side Effects
Indocin may have any of the following side effects or allergic reactions:
- Blood disorders;
- Blurred vision;
- Disturbances of the gut such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain;
- Facial flushing;
- Indigestion or dyspepsia;
- Kidney disorders;
- Mood changes, strange or abnormal thoughts or depression;
- Narrowing of airways;
- Pain in the eye;
- Rise in blood pressure;
- Sensation of ringing, or other noise in the ears;
- Skin rash;
- Skin rashes;
- Swelling of lips, tongue or throat;
- Ulceration or bleeding of the stomach or intestines;
If you experience any of these side effects, continue using the product but inform your doctor immediately.
Other side effects may also occur when you take Indocin. Inform your doctor if you experience anything unusual while or after taking Indocin.
Indocin may react with the following drugs:
- Ace inhibitors such as enalapril;
- Beta-blockers such as atenolol;
- Diuretics such as furosemide and bendroflumethiazide;
Other drugs my also interact with Indocin. Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications other than Indocin such as vitamins, minerals, and even herbal products.
Indocin Other Brand Names
In some countries Indocin may also be known as:
- IM 75;
- Maximet SR;
- Mobilat Akut Indo;
- Rheubalmin Indo;
- Vonum Cutan;