Compare Imitrex price
Price per pill, $
Imitrex coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Imitrex and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Imitrex without a prescription
Imitrex is a drug in tablet form that has sumatriptan as the active element. Imitrex also contains inactive elements such as the following:
- Croscarmellose sodium;
- Dibasic calcium phosphate;
- Iron oxide;
- Magnesium stearate;
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
- Sodium bicarbonate;
- Titanium dioxide;
Imitrex is a drug prescribed to alleviate the headache brought about by migraine attacks.
Imitrex is primarily prescribed in treating a migraine attack. Imitrex is not intended for use in preventing migraine attacks but rather it is intended to relieve the migraine. Imitrex may also be prescribed for purposes other than those prescribed in this guide.
Imitrex should not be administered to patients who have had a previous symptoms, history or signs of the following:
- Cerebrovasular syndrome, whose symptoms include:
-- strokes of any type as well as transient ischemic attacks;
- Alchemic cardiac syndrome, whose symptoms include:
-- Angina pectoris of any type;
-- All forms of myocardial infarction;
-- Silent myocardial ischemia;
- Peripheral vascular syndrome, whose symptoms include:
-- ischemic bowel disease;
Imitrex should also not be administered to patients who have the following conditions;
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to sumatriptan or any of the other inactive elements mentioned in the drug information;
- Hemiplegic or basilar migraine;
- Severe hepatic impairment;
- Uncontrolled hypertension;
Caution should also be employed when taking Imitrex during pregnancy or when breastfeeding a baby.
Imitrex Intake Guidelines
Imitrex should be taken in exactly as described by your doctor. If there are matters that you do not understand, refer to your doctor, nurse or a pharmacist and ask him or her to explain those matters to you.
Make sure to follow all of your doctor's instructions when taking in Imitrex.
Dosage of Imitrex should be obtained from your doctor. Dosage may vary from person to person with regards to a variety of factors, which include severity of the condition, age and others.
Do not take in more or less of Imitrex so as not to alter its affects and to prevent overdose.
If you think you might be experiencing overdose of Imitrex, seek immediate medical attention or call poison control. Inform your doctor afterwards.
Overdose symptoms of Imitrex in ANIMALS include the following:
- Abnormal respiration;
- Erythema of the extremities;
Symptoms of overdose in humans may be a whole lot different from the overdose symptoms of animals.
Imitrex Missed Dose
Imitrex doses are prescribed only during migraine attacks. A missed dose of Imitrex is therefore not an issue.
Imitrex Side Effects
Imitrex may have any of the following serious side effects:
- Malaise or fatigue;
- Pain or tightness in the chest area;
- Pain, tightness or pressure in the neck, throat or jaw area;
- Pressure sensations;
- Warm or cold sensations;
If you experience any of these, continue using Imitrex but inform your doctor immediately.
Other side effects may also occur when you take Imitrex. Inform your doctor if you experience anything unusual while or after taking Imitrex.
Imitrex has been known to interact with Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and alcohol. Other drugs may also interact with Imitrex. Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications other than Imitrex including over the counter prescriptions such as vitamins, minerals and even herbal products.
Imitrex Other Brand Names
In some countries Imitrex may also be known as: