Compare Hyzaar price
Price per pill, $
Hyzaar coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Hyzaar and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Hyzaar without a prescription
Hydrochlorothiazide is called a "water pill", diuretic) and causes your body to get rid of extra salt and water.
Lisinopril is called an ACE inhibitor and works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow through the body more easily.
Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
Hyzaar contains 2 medications, lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide.
Hyzaar is prescribed to relax the blood vessels so that blood can flow through the body more easily.
Hyzaar is prescribed to treat high blood pressure.
Hyzaar is prescribed to treat high blood pressure, hypertension).
This effect may increase the amount of urine you make when you first start the medication.
Tablets: 12.5 milligrams hydrochlorothiazide/10 milligrams lisinopril,
Tablets: 12.5 milligrams hydrochlorothiazide/20 milligrams lisinopril,
Tablets: 25 milligrams hydrochlorothiazide/20 milligrams lisinopril.
The dose of Zestoretic or Hyzaar is tailored to the patient's needs.
Hyzaar Side Effects
Hyzaar side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Dark urine;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Especially of the face/tongue/throat;
- Extreme thirst;
- Fast/slow/irregular heartbeat;
- Muscle cramps/weakness;
- Muscle/joint aches;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Persistent tiredness;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Signs of infection;
- Swelling of the hands/feet;
- Tingling/numbness of the hands/feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual change in the amount of urine;
- Very dry mouth;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
Hyzaar is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to chlorothiazide;
- if you are allergic to either lisinopril or hydrochlorothiazide;
- if you are allergic to other ace inhibitors, captopril, benazepril;
- if you are allergic to other thiazides;
- if you have an inability to make urine;
- if you have angioedema;
- if you have anuria;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have apheresis;
- if you have blood exchange procedures;
- if you have certain medical conditions;
- if you have collagen vascular disease;
- if you have dehydration;
- if you have dialysis;
- if you have gout;
- if you have high calcium;
- if you have high cholesterol/triglycerides;
- if you have high/low potassium;
- if you have history of an allergic reaction that included swelling of the face/lips/tongue/throat;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have loss of too much body water;
- if you have low magnesium;
- if you have lupus;
- if you have renal artery stenosis;
- if you have scleroderma;
- if you have untreated mineral imbalance;
Do not take Hyzaar with any of the following drugs:
- Alpha blockers;
- Amphotericin B;
- Barbiturates such as phenobarbital;
- Corticosteroids including prednisone;
- Drugs that can increase dizziness;
- Drugs that may affect the bone marrow;
- Drugs that may decrease your potassium level;
- Drugs that may increase your potassium level;
- Drugs whose removal from the body is affected by the acid level of urine;
- Gold injections;
- Narcotic pain relievers such as morphine;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs-NSAIDs;
- Potassium supplements;
- Potassium-sparing diuretics such as spironolactone;
- Salt substitutes;
- Trimethoprim-containing products;
Reported Hyzaar overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;