Compare Glipizide price
Price per pill, $
Glipizide coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Glipizide and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Glipizide without a prescription
Glipizide is prescribed for use as an adjunct to diet for the control of hyperglycemia and its associated symptomatology in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM type II), formerly known as maturity-onset diabetes, after an adequate trial of dietary therapy has proved unsatisfactory.
Glipizide is prescribed to treat type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus.
Glipizide works by increasing the amount of insulin the pancreas secretes.
If the body does not make enough insulin to meet its needs, or does not properly use the insulin it makes, this results in the condition called diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes).
Insulin is made naturally in the pancreas. It regulates the amount of sugar in the blood.
Glipizide is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are a type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetic;
- If you are pregnant trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking other medicines including those available to buy without a prescription herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have kidney or liver problems;
- If you suffer from porphyria (a blood disorder);
Glipizide Side Effects
Glipizide side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blurred vision (particularly at the start of treatment);
- Faintness or drowsiness (these are signs of low blood sugar);
- Feeling or being sick;
Glipizide Other Brand Names
In some countries Glipizide may also be known as:
- Glucotrol XL;
- Glipizide Extended-Release Tablets;