Compare Flagyl price
Price per pill, $
Flagyl coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Flagyl and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Flagyl without a prescription
Flagyl belongs to a class of antibiotics known as nitroimidazoles.
Flagyl is prescribed to treat a variety of infections.
Flagyl only treats bacterial and protozoal infections.
Flagyl will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold, flu).
Flagyl works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa.
Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Flagyl is prescribed in treating infections in the body like:
- Skin and tissue infections;
- Respiratory tract infections;
- Gynecologic infections;
- Bone and joint infections;
- Abdominal infections;
Talk to your doctor first before taking Flagyl if you have:
- Epilepsy or another seizure disorder;
- Liver disease;
- Stomach or intestinal disease;
Some of the signs of overdose with Flagyl are:
- Numbness and tingling;
- Loss of coordination;
Flagyl Side Effects
Flagyl side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Changes in taste;
- Dry mouth;
- Eye pain;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Numbness/tingling of hands/feet;
- Painful urination;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Persistent fever;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach pain;
- Sore throat;
- Stomach pain;
- Sudden vision changes;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual bleeding/bruising;
Some of the serious side effects of Flagyl are allergic reaction such as:
- Dizziness or loss of coordination;
- Numbness or tingling;
- Severe diarrhea;
- Shortness of breath;
- Swelling of your lips closing of your throat;
Some of the less serious side effects of Flagyl are:
- Constipation or mild diarrhea;
- Darkening of the urine;
- Nausea vomiting or loss of appetite;
- Swollen or sore tongue;
- Unpleasant metallic taste in your mouth;
Flagyl is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Flagyl;
- if you are allergic to other nitroimidazoles such as tinidazole;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have blood disorders;
- if you have Crohn's disease;
- if you have liver problems;
- if you have nervous system disorders (seizures);
Do not take Flagyl with any of the following drugs:
- "blood thinners";
- Alcohol-containing products;
- Amprenavir oral solution;
- Cough and cold syrups;
- Drugs for seizures;
- Live bacterial vaccines;
- Lopinavir/ritonavir oral solution;