Compare Feldene price
Price per pill, $
Feldene coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Feldene and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Feldene without a prescription
Feldene, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, is prescribed to relieve the inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis (the most common form of arthritis).
In a few patients on long-term therapy, Feldene can cause stomach ulcers and bleeding.
Inform your doctor immediately if you develop any of these symptoms.
It is prescribed both for sudden flare-ups and for long-term treatment.
Warning signs include severe abdominal or stomach cramps, pain or burning in the stomach, and black, tarry stools.
Feldene Side Effects
Feldene side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- Ringing in ears;
- Loss of appetite;
- General feeling of ill health;
- Fluid retention;
- Abdominal pain or discomfort;
Less common or rare side effects may include:
- Yellow eyes and skin;
- Worsening of angina;
- Weight loss or gain;
- Vomiting blood;
- Urinary problems;
- Tingling or burning feeling;
- Swollen or inflammed eyes;
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome (blisters in the mouth and eyes);
- Skin eruptions;
- Skin allergy to sunlight;
- Severe allergic reactions;
- Serum sickness;
- Rectal bleeding;
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat;
- Painful joints;
- Low or high blood sugar;
- Labored breathing;
- Joint pain;
- Inflammation in the mouth or digestive tract;
- Inability to sleep;
- High or low blood pressure;
- Heart attack;
- Hearing loss;
- Hair loss;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Eye irritations;
- Dry mouth;
- Dream abnormalities;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Colicky pain;
- Blurred vision;
- Blood in the urine;
- Black stools;
Feldene is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Feldene, aspirin, or similar drugs;
- If you develop breathing difficulties or allergic symptoms after taking Feldene;
- If you develop visual problems;
- If you develop warning signs of liver dysfunction such as fatigue, itchiness, yellow skin or eyes, a flu-like feeling, and pain in the upper right abdomen;
- If you have had asthma attacks caused by aspirin or other drugs of this type;
- If you have heart disease, or high blood pressure, or other conditions that cause fluid retention;
Do not take Feldene with any of the following drugs:
- Thiazide-type water pills such as hydrodiuril;
- Methotrexate (rheumatrex);
- Lithium (lithobid, lithonate);
- Furosemide (lasix);
- Blood pressure medications known as ace inhibitors, including accupril, altace, mavik, prinivil, and zestril;
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners such as coumadin);
The safety and effectiveness of Feldene have not been established in children.
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
You will not feel Feldene's full effects for 7 to 12 days, although some relief of symptoms will start to occur soon after you take the medication.
The usual dose is 20 milligrams a day in one dose. Your doctor may want you to divide this dose into smaller ones.
Symptoms of Feldene overdose may include:
- Stomach pain;