Buy Famvir online
Price per pill, $
Famvir without a prescription
Famvir decreases the severity and length of these outbreaks.
Famvir helps the sores heal faster, keeps new sores from forming, and decreases pain/itching.
Famvir is an antiviral drug. Famvir is not a cure for these infections.
Famvir is prescribed in treating infections caused by the herpes virus.
Famvir is prescribed to help reduce how long pain remains after the sores heal.
Famvir is prescribed to treat infections caused by certain types of viruses.
Famvir treats outbreaks of herpes simplex that cause cold sores around the mouth, sores around the anus, and genital herpes.
Famvir treats shingles caused by herpes zoster.
In addition, in people with a weakened immune system, famciclovir can decrease the risk of the virus spreading to other parts of the body and causing serious infections.
In people with frequent outbreaks of genital herpes, famciclovir is used to help reduce the number of future episodes.
The viruses that cause these infections continue to live in the body even between outbreaks.
Symptoms of overdose of Famvir include the following:
- Kidney damage;
Famvir Side Effects
Famvir side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes;
- Severe dizziness;
- Slowed thinking;
- Trouble breathing;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
Famvir may have any of the following serious allergic reactions:
- Closing of the throat;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Swelling of the face lips or tongue;
Famvir may also have less serious side effects that are more likely to occur. They include the following:
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Tingling of the hands or feet;
Famvir is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to it;
- if you are allergic to penciclovir;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have galactose intolerance;
- if you have glucose-galactose malabsorptio;
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have severe lactase deficiency (not lactose or milk intolerance);