Buy Evista online
Evista without a prescription
Evista helps to preserve bone mass, but it does not affect the breast and uterus like estrogen or relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
Evista is different from hormones (including estrogens and progestins).
Evista is prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis in women who are on their post menopausal stages.
Evista is prescribed to prevent and treat bone loss (osteoporosis) in women after menopause.
Evista is not recommended for use in women before menopause.
Evista may also lower the chance of getting a certain type of breast cancer (invasive) in women after menopause.
Evista should not be prescribed in children.
Evista should not be prescribed to prevent heart disease.
Evista works by acting like estrogen (as a selective estrogen receptor modulator or SERM) in some parts of the body.
Maintaining strong bones by slowing bone loss helps to reduce the risk of fractures.
When deciding to take Evista, you have to inform your doctor first if you have been exposed or have been a victim or have had a history of the following diseases:
- Significant increase in triglycerides;
- Liver Malfunctions;
- Blood coagulation problems;
Evista Side Effects
Evista side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Chest pain;
- Hot flashes;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Leg cramps;
- Leg swelling/pain;
- Serious blood clots to form in the legs lungs or eyes;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe headache;
- Sudden vision changes;
- Trouble breathing;
- Weakness on one side of the body;
Among the side effects related to the intake of Evista are:
- Weight gain and bloating;
- Unexplainable vaginal bleeding;
- Swelling of legs;
- Pain in the legs;
- Muscle soreness;
- Leg cramps;
- Hot flashes;
- Excessive sweating;
- Changes in vision;
- Allergic reactions;
- Abrupt chest pains;
Evista Drug Interactions
Evista and these drugs may not work well if combined:
- Blood thinners or anticoagulants such as Warfarin;
- Cholestyramine (other anion-exchange resins);
- Estrogen blockers;
- Estrogen Progesterone or any other hormonal medicines;
Evista is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Evista;
- if you have active or past history of blood clots (deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, retinal vein thrombosis);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have cancer;
- if you have heart/blood vessel disease (congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation, stroke, transient ischemic attack);
- if you have high blood cholesterol levels;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have history of high blood fat (triglyceride) levels due to estrogen treatment;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have smoking;