Compare Enalapril price
Price per pill, $
Enalapril coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Enalapril and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Enalapril without a prescription
Enalapril combines an ACE inhibitor with a thiazide diuretic.
Enalapril enhances blood flow throughout your blood vessels.
Enalapril is actually a thiazide diuretic (also known as water pill).
Enalapril is prescribed in the treatment of high blood pressure.
Enalapril is prescribed to patients suffering from edema (swelling) or of high blood pressure.
Enalapril is prescribed to patients suffering from high blood pressure.
Enalapril, a diuretic, prompts your body to produce and eliminate more urine, which helps in lowering blood pressure.
Enalapril, the ACE inhibitor, works by preventing a chemical in your blood called angiotensin I from converting into a more potent form that increases salt and water retention in your body.
Water pills increase the quantity of water and salt that the patient loses in his or her urine.
Enalapril Side Effects
Enalapril side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Abnormal dreams;
- Abnormal fatigue, bleeding or bruising;
- Abnormal skin sensations such as numbness;
- Allergic reactions;
- Back pain;
- Black stools;
- Blood clots in lungs;
- Blurred vision;
- Chest pain;
- Decrease in sex drive;
- Disturbances in heart rhythm;
- Drop in blood pressure upon standing up;
- Dry eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Excessive sweating;
- Excessive thirst;
- Excessive urination;
- Fainting spells;
- Fever, sore throat, or chills;
- Fluid in lungs;
- Heart attack;
- Inability to sleep;
- Increased swelling;
- Increased thirst or hunger;
- Inflammation of mouth and tongue;
- Inflammation of the pancreas;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Joint pain;
- Kidney failure;
- Liver failure;
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of coordination;
- Loss of hair;
- Low blood pressure;
- Low potassium levels (leading to symptoms such as dry mouth;
- Muscle cramps or weakness;
- Muscle cramps;
- Muscle pain or cramps);
- Nausea, constipation, diarrhea, changes in taste, or decreased appetite;
- Or burning;
- Sensitivity to sunlight;
- Tickling, dry cough;
- Tingling or pins and needles;
- Weak or irregular heartbeat;
- Yellow eyes or skin;
Enalapril is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are diabetic;
- If you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to enalapril, hydrochlorothiazide, or similar drugs;
- If you are sensitive to other sulfa drugs;
- If you are taking bee or wasp venom to prevent an allergic reaction to stings;
- If you develop chest pain, a sore throat, or fever;
- If you develop swelling of your face, eyes, lips, tongue, or throat; swelling of your arms and legs; difficulty swallowing;
- If you have a bone marrow or blood disease;
- If you have a heart disorder or you had a stroke;
- If you have a history of angioedema (swelling of face, extremities, and throat) or inability to urinate;
- If you have any type of collagen vascular disorder (for example sclerodema, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc);
- If you have diabetes;
- If you have gout;
- If you have kidney disorder;
- If you have liver disease or lupus erythematosus (a form of rheumatism);
- If you have liver disorder;
- If you have pancreatitis;
- If you have severe congestive heart failure;
- If your skin or the whites of your eyes turn yellow;
Do not take Enalapril with any of the following drugs:
- Potassium-sparing diuretics such as midamor;
- Potassium-containing salt substitutes;
- Potassium supplements (k-lyte, k-tab, others);
- Oral antidiabetic drugs such as micronase;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as naprosyn, advil, and motrin;
- Narcotics (percocet);
- Lithium (eskalith, lithonate);
- Digitalis (lanoxin);
- Corticosteroids such as prednisone;
- Certain other antihypertensives;
- Barbiturates such as phenobarbital;
The safety and effectiveness of Enalapril in children have not been established.
If you are taking the 5 mg enalapril/12.5 mg hydrochlorothiazide combination, the maximum daily dosage is 4 tablets. For the 10/25 combination, the maximum is 2 tablets.
The doctor will adjust your dosage until your blood pressure is in the desired range.
Your doctor will prescribe Enalapril cautiously, starting with small doses.
Reported Enalapril overdose symptoms are:
- Increased urination;
- Low blood pressure;
Enalapril Other Brand Names
- Presi Regul;