Buy Efavirenz online
Price per pill, $
Efavirenz without a prescription
Efavirenz is a popular antiviral medicine that is known to effectively prevent the human immunodeficiency virus from further multiplying itself in the patient's organism.
Efavirenz is generally prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from HIV. However, intake of Efavirenz is unable to cure this medical disorder. Ask your personal physician for more information about Efavirenz.
Do not stop your treatment with Efavirenz without your personal physician's approval even if you start to feel better after a few days of intake, as this could trigger severe side effects. Before you start to follow a treatment with Efavirenz you should inform your personal health care specialist if you are suffering from any other disorders or if you are currently taking any other drugs. Before you take Efavirenz you should alert your doctor if you are allergic to any foods, dyes preservatives or other types of substances, as this might prevent you from using Efavirenz.
Efavirenz Intake Guidelines
You ought to take each and every one of your doses of Efavirenz exactly as your personal doctor has told you to (you can also rely on the instructions you find in the medicine's label). If you have any other questions regarding your intake of Efavirenz, you should ask your doctor, a pharmacist or a nurse as soon as possible. Each dose of Efavirenz is generally accompanied by a full glass of liquid (milk, water, juice, etc). You may take Efavirenz on a full or on an empty stomach. However, you should avoid accompanying it with a meal that is rich in fats, as this makes the absorption of the medicine's ingredients more difficult. A treatment with Efavirenz should be accompanied by other HIV medicines. Ask your personal physician to prescribe you the other medicines that you should take in during your treatment with Efavirenz.
In order to check to see if your treatment with Efavirenz is really paying off as it should, you will have to undergo regular blood medical exams regularly while you are using Efavirenz. Your personal physician might also ask you to undergo liver exams. Avoid missing any of your appointments with your personal health care specialist. Store Efavirenz in a cool dry place away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Do not keep it in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink or in a location that can be easily reached by pets or children.
We highly recommend you to ask your personal health care specialist to prescribe you the proper dose of Efavirenz that you should use on a regular basis. Although your doctor might occasionally want to make some changes to your dose of Efavirenz, you should not make any alterations to the amount of Efavirenz that you take in without your physician's approval.
If you believe that you might be experiencing an overdose with Efavirenz you should seek medical health care as soon as possible. Alert your personal physician and your local poison control centre at once. Your doctor might advise you to go to the nearest emergency room in order to receive a proper treatment for your medical condition. Overdose with Efavirenz is known to generally trigger symptoms such as confusion, lack of coordination and / or balance, severe behavior and / or mood, or suicidal thoughts.
Efavirenz Missed Dose
If you happen to miss a scheduled dose of Efavirenz, it is best to use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for another prescribed dose of Efavirenz, you ought to skip the one that you missed, as it is not recommended to take in double doses of Efavirenz without your personal physician's approval (this increases your risk of developing overdose with Efavirenz).
Efavirenz Side Effects
If you develop any of these severe and dangerous side effects during your treatment with Efavirenz (Efavirenz) you should alert your personal health care specialist as soon as possible (seek professional medical help at once):
- Any other infection symptoms;
- Body aches, chills, fever, flu like symptoms; or;
- Clay-colored stools, stomach pain, nausea, dark urine, loss of appetite, jaundice (yellow eyes or skin);
- Sore throat, fever, and headache with peeling, severe blistering, and skin rash;
Intake of Efavirenz could also trigger some other less severe, but far more common side effects that are known to usually include:
- Blurred vision;
- Changes in the location and / or shape of body fat (especially in your legs, face, arms, breasts, neck, and waist);
- Dizziness, headache, tired feeling;
- Joint or muscle pain;
- Mild vomiting, nausea, or stomach pain;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Trouble concentrating;
- Unusual dreams;
Some medical products that are available in pharmacies are known to harmfully interact with a treatment with Efavirenz. During your intake of Efavirenz (Efavirenz) you should avoid taking in any other products without your personal physician's approval, especially:
- A blood thinner like coumadin;
- A cholesterol medicine like zocor or lipitor;
- Antibiotics like itraconazole (sporanox), clarithromycin (biaxin), rifampin (rifadin, rifamate, rifater, rimactane), rifabutin (mycobutin);
- Blood pressure or heart drugs like diltiazem (cartia, tiazac, cardizem), amlodipine (norvasc), nicardipine (cardene), felodipine (plendil), nimodipine (nimotop), nifedipine (procardia, adalat), nisoldipine (sular), or verapamil (isoptin, calan, verelan, covera);
- Other hiv drugs like indinavir (crixivan), amprenavir (agenerase), nevirapine (viramune), ritonavir (norvir), lopinovir (kaletra), or saquinavir (invirase); or;
- Seizure drugs like carbamazepine (tegretol) or phenytoin (dilantin);
- Sildenafil (viagra);
- St. john's wort;
Efavirenz Other Brand Names
In some countries Efavirenz may also be known as: