Compare Doxazosin price
Doxazosin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Doxazosin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
- Doxazosin-1 contains 1 mg Doxazosin mesylate equivalent to Doxazosin;
- Doxazosin-2 contains 2 mg Doxazosin mesylate equivalent to Doxazosin;
- Colour: Quinoline Yellow WS;
- Doxazosin-4 contains 4 mg Doxazosin mesylate equivalent to Doxazosin;
- Colour: Sunset Yellow FCF;
Doxazosin without a prescription
Doxazosin is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH);
Doxazosin is prescribed to cure:
- High blood pressure;
- Enlarged prostate;
- Benign prostate hyperplasia;
Some of the symptoms of overdose with Doxazosin are:
- A possibility to loss consciousness;
- Cold clammy skin;
- Weak and fast pulse;
Doxazosin Side Effects
Some of the serious side effects of Doxazosin are allergic reaction such as:
- Shortness in breathing or chest pain;
- Prolonged or painful erection;
- Increased heartbeat;
- Difficulty in breathing closing of the throat swelling of your lips hives;
Some of the less serious side effects of Doxazosin are:
- Decreased sex drive;
- Dizziness or drowsiness;
- Fluid retention or slight weight gain;
- Headache irritability or depression;
- Increased urination;
- Joint or muscle aches;
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea constipation abdominal pain or decreased appetite;
- Numbness or tingling in the hands feet arms or legs;
- Vivid dreams;
- Weakness fatigue or not feeling well;
The initial dosage of Doxazosin is 1mg given once daily either in the morning or in the evening. Depending on individual patient`s urodynamics and BPH symptomatology dosage may be increased to 2 mg and thereafter to 4mg and 8mg once daily, the maximum recommended dose for BPH. Recommended titration interval is 1-2 weeks. Blood pressure should be routinely evaluated.
The initial dosage of Doxazosin is 1 mg given once daily. Depending on the individual patient`s standing blood pressure response, dosage may then be increased to 2 mg and thereafter if necessary to 4 mg, 8 mg or 16 mg to achieve the desired reduction in blood pressure. Increases in dose beyond 4 mg increase the likelihood of excessive postural effects including syncope, postural dizziness/vertigo and postural hypotension.
Doxazosin is contraindicated in patients with a known sensitivity to quinazolines or any of the inert ingredients.