Compare Diclofenac price
Price per pill, $
Diclofenac coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Diclofenac and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Diclofenac without a prescription
Voltaren and Cataflam are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs prescribed to relieve:
- Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis;
- The inflammation;
Voltaren-XR, the extended-release form of Voltaren, is prescribed only for long-term treatment. Cataflam is
bought for immediate relief of pain and menstrual discomfort.
Defanac e/c tablets and Defanac Retard tablets contain the active ingredient diclofenac sodium, which is a type of drug
called a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. NSAIDs are prescribed to relieve pain and inflammation. Diclofenac is
available without a brand name, ie as the generic drug.
Diclofenac works by blocking the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase. Cyclo-oxygenase is involved
in the production of various chemicals in the body, some of which are known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are produced by the body in response to injury and certain diseases and conditions, and cause pain, swelling and inflammation. Diclofenac blocks the production of these prostaglandins and is therefore effective at reducing inflammation and pain.
Diclofenac is prescribed to relieve pain and inflammation in a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, including various
forms of arthritis, gout, sprains, fractures, dislocations, back pain, tendinitis and frozen shoulder. Diclofenac is prescribed
to relieve pain and inflammation following dental, orthopaedic and other minor surgery.
Defanac e/c tablets have a special 'enteric coating' that is designed to prevent the absorption of the diclofenac in the
stomach, and thus reduce the risk of stomach irritation. The diclofenac is absorbed when the tablet reaches the intestine. The
tablets should be swallowed whole to avoid damaging this coating.
Defanac Retard tablets are sustained-release tablets. They contain a higher dose of diclofenac and are designed to release
this slowly and continuously over a few hours. This provides more prolonged pain relief, so the tablets are taken less
frequently. These tablets must be swallowed whole to avoid damaging the sustained-release action.
Both types of tablet should preferably be taken with food to help avoid irritating the stomach.
Why is Diclofenac bought?
In adults, relief of pain and inflammation in a wide range of conditions, including the following:
- a form of arthritis affecting the joints of the spine;
- acute disorders of the muscles and skeleton such as frozen shoulder tendon inflammation tenosynovitis bursitis;
- acute gout;
- lower back pain;
- pain and inflammation following dental orthopaedic and other minor surgery;
- painful conditions due to accidents such as sprains strains dislocations fractures;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- Chronic juvenile arthritis in children aged 1-12 years;
Diclofenac Side Effects
Diclofenac side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- ringing in the ears;
- peptic ulcers;
- fluid retention;
- blood clotting problems;
- abdominal swelling;
- abdominal pain or cramps;
- ulceration of the stomach or intestine;
- skin rashes;
- loss of appetite;
- kidney liver or blood disorders;
- fluid retention;
- excess gas in the stomach and intestines;
- disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea constipation nausea vomiting or abdominal pain;
- bleeding from the stomach or intestine;
- balance disorders involving the inner ear;
- allergic reactions such as skin rashes swelling of the lips tongue and throat or narrowing of the airways;
- abdominal bleeding;
The usual dose is 100 to 150 mg a day, divided into smaller doses of 50 mg 2 or 3 times a day or 75 mg twice a day. The usual dose of Voltaren-XR is 100 mg taken once a day.
The usual dose is 100 to 200 mg a day, divided into smaller doses of 50 mg 3 to 4 times a day, 75 mg twice a day, or 100 mg once or twice a day.
People with rheumatoid arthritis should not take more than 225 mg a day.
The usual dose is 100 to 125 mg of Voltaren a day, divided into smaller doses of 25 mg 4 times a day, with another 25 mg at bedtime if necessary.
Pain and menstrual discomfort
The usual starting dose of Cataflam is 50 mg every 8 hours as needed, although to provide better relief on the first day doctors sometimes prescribe a starting dose of 100 mg followed by two 50-mg doses. After the first day, you should not take more than 150 mg in a day.
The safety and effectiveness of Voltaren have not been established in children.