Compare Decadron price
Price per pill, $
Decadron coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Decadron and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Decadron without a prescription
Decadron is indication:
Injection: for the treatment of endocrine disorders, rheumatic D=disorders, collagen diseases, dermatologic diseases, allergic statesc, ophthalmic diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, respiratory diseases, hematologic disorders, neoplastic diseases, edematous states, cerebral edema.
Intranasal aerosol: for the treatment of allergic ot inflammatory nasal conditions, and nasal polyps
Ophthalmic ointment and solution: for the treatment of steroid responsive inflammatory conditions of the palpebral and bulbar conjunctiva, cornea, and anterior segment of the globe.
Ophthalmic solution only: for the treatment of steroid responsive inflammatory conditions of the external auditory meatus
Oral aerosol: for the treatment of bronchial asthma and related corticosteroid responsive bronchospastic states intractable to adequate trial of conventional therapy
Topic cream: for relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
Decadron works by stopping the release of these chemicals, therefore reducing inflammation.
Decadron is prescribed to treat nausea associated with chemotherapy, for steroid replacement in congenital adrenal hyperplasia and to diagnose Cushing's disease (both of which are disorders of the adrenal gland).
Decadron is prescribed to treat a wide range of allergic and inflammatory conditions including asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. Certain cells in the body release chemicals which cause inflammation.
Decadron belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. These are also sometimes referred to as 'steroids'.
Decadron is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you, or any of your close family, have ever had mental health problems;
- If you have, or anyone in your family has, diabetes mellitus or glaucoma (raised pressure in the eye);
- If you have thyroid problems;
- If you have recently had a heart attack;
- If you have osteoporosis (weakened bones);
- If you have myasthenia gravis (a muscle-weakening disorder);
- If you have liver, kidney or heart problems;
- If you have high blood pressure;
- If you have had any problems with blood clots in your legs or lungs;
- If you have had a stomach ulcer;
- If you have ever had tuberculosis (TB);
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or to any other medicine;
- If you have ever experienced muscle problems after taking steroids;
- If you have epilepsy;
- If you have bowel problems such as diverticulitis or ulcerative colitis;
- If you have any problems with your eyes;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are currently unwell, or if you or anyone you are in close contact with has chickenpox, measles or shingles;
Do not take Decadron with any of the following drugs:
The corticosteroid decreases the effect of anticholinesterases:
Decreases the effect of the corticosteroid:
Decreases the effect of Decadron:
The corticosteroid alters the anticoagulant effect:
The corticosteroid decreases the effect of salicylates:
Decadron Side Effects
Decadron side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain or indigestion;
- And menstrual changes in women;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Feeling sick;
- Feeling weak;
- Mood or behaviour changes such as nightmares;
- Skin changes;
- Suicidal thoughts;
Reported Decadron overdose symptoms are:
- Aseptic bone necrosis;
- Atrophy and fragility of the skin;
- Delayed wound healing;
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Pseudotumor cerebri;
- Psychiatric syndromes;
- Retinal toxicity;
- Sleep disturbances;
- Subcapsular cataract;
Decadron Other Brand Names
In some countries Decadron may also be known as:
- Decadron Intensol;
- Dexa Mamallet;
- Decadron Tablets Elixir;
- Bisu Ds;