Compare Cardura price
Cardura coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Cardura and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Cardura without a prescription
Cardura belongs to a class of medications called alpha blockers.
Cardura does not shrink the prostate, but Cardura works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder neck and prostate.
Cardura is prescribed alone or in combination with other drugs to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
Cardura is prescribed in men to treat the symptoms of a prostate gland condition called BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, also known as enlarged prostate).
Cardura works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.
Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
Relaxing these muscles leads to relief of symptoms of BPH such as the feeling of needing to urinate frequently or urgently, weak stream, difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, and the need to urinate during the middle of the night.
Cardura is prescribed to cure:
- High blood pressure;
- Enlarged prostate;
- Benign prostate hyperplasia;
Some of the symptoms of overdose with Cardura are:
- A possibility to loss consciousness;
- Cold clammy skin;
- Weak and fast pulse;
Cardura Side Effects
Cardura side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Chest pain;
- Dark urine;
- Decreased sexual ability/interest;
- Easy bleeding/bruising;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Jaw/left arm pain;
- Joint/muscle pain;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Pounding/irregular heartbeat;
- Severe dizziness;
- Shortness of breath;
- Slurred speech;
- Swelling of hands/feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Vision changes;
- Weakness on one side of the body;
- Weight gain;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
Some of the serious side effects of Cardura are allergic reaction such as:
- Shortness in breathing or chest pain;
- Prolonged or painful erection;
- Increased heartbeat;
- Difficulty in breathing closing of the throat swelling of your lips hives;
Some of the less serious side effects of Cardura are:
- Decreased sex drive;
- Dizziness or drowsiness;
- Fluid retention or slight weight gain;
- Headache irritability or depression;
- Increased urination;
- Joint or muscle aches;
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea constipation abdominal pain or decreased appetite;
- Numbness or tingling in the hands feet arms or legs;
- Vivid dreams;
- Weakness fatigue or not feeling well;
Cardura is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Cardura;
- if you are allergic to other alpha blockers such as prazosin and terazosin;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have heart disease (congestive heart failure, angina, heart attack in last 6 months);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have prostate cancer;
Do not take Cardura with any of the following drugs:
- Drugs for sexual function problems;
Reported Cardura overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;