Compare Bactrim price
Price per pill, $
Bactrim coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Bactrim and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Bactrim without a prescription
Bactrim is an antibiotic prescribed to treat bacterial infections.
Bactrim treats only bacterial infections.
Bactrim will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold, flu).
Bactrim works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Bactrim is prescribed to patients who were suffering from:
- Urinary Tract Infections;
- Traveler's diarrhea;
- Some types of pneumonia;
Before you start taking Bactrim you must alert your doctor of you are suffering from any of the conditions listed below:
- A deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (also known as G6PD deficiency);
- Kidney or liver disorders;
Bactrim Side Effects
Bactrim side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Changes in taste;
- Dark urine;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Muscle weakness;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Persistent headache;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Severe dizziness;
- Signs of infection;
- Stiff neck;
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Swollen tongue;
- Tiredness with fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual paleness;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
You should stop your treatment with Bactrim and seek immediate medical care in case you experience any of the severe side effects that are listed below:
- Difficulty breathing;
- Sometimes even hives;
- Swelling of the face lips tongue;
- Throat closing;
- Unusual bruising or bleeding;
- Yellow eyes or skin;
Other, less severe side effects are:
- Decreased appetite;
- Increased sensitivity to direct sunlight;
Bactrim is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Bactrim;
- if you have a certain type of anemia (due to folate deficiency);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have blood disorders (e.g., bone marrow suppression, G6PD deficiency);
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have vitamin deficiency (folate or folic acid);
Do not take Bactrim with any of the following drugs:
Reported Bactrim overdose symptoms are:
- Mental/mood changes;