Compare Amoxil price
Price per pill, $
Amoxil coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Amoxil and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Amoxil without a prescription
Amoxil is an antibiotic.
Amoxil is prescribed to treat a wide variety of infections, including:
- Infections of the genital and urinary tract;
- Middle ear infections;
- Skin infections;
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infections;
Amoxil is prescribed to treat duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori bacteria.
Amoxil Side Effects
Amoxil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Tooth discoloration in children;
- Peeling skin;
- Liver problems and jaundice;
- Changes in behavior;
Amoxil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics (ceclor);
- if you have asthma;
- if you have colitis (inflammatory bowel disease);
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have ever had asthma;
- if you have hay fever;
- if you have hives;
- if you have kidney or liver disease;
- if you have other allergies;
Do not take Amoxil with any of the following drugs:
- tetracycline (achromycin v, others);
- oral contraceptives;
- erythromycin (e.e.s., pce, others);
- chloramphenicol (chloromycetin);
1 gram of Amoxil in combination with 500 mg of Biaxin and 30 mg of Prevacid taken every 12 hours for 14 days.
Alternatively, 1 gram of Amoxil can be taken with 30 mg of Prevacid every 8 hours for 14 days.
The usual dosage is 3 grams in a single oral dose.
Gonococcal Infections Such as Acute, Uncomplicated Anogenital and Urethral Infections
3 grams as a single oral dose.
Infections of the Lower Respiratory Tract
The usual dosage is 500 mg, taken every 8 hours.
Ear, Nose, Throat, Skin, Genital, and Urinary Tract Infections
The usual dosage is 250 mg, taken every 8 hours.
Children weighing 44 pounds and over should follow the recommended adult dose schedule.
Children weighing under 44 pounds will have their dosage determined by their weight.
Dosage of Pediatric Drops:
Use the dropper provided with the medication to measure all doses.
Reported Amoxil overdose symptoms are:
- Stomach cramps;