Compare Alfuzosin price
Price per pill, $
Alfuzosin coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Alfuzosin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Alfuzosin without a prescription
Alfuzosin is prescribed to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men. This is a condition that causes you to have an enlarged prostate. Alfuzosin is not for indication in women.
Alfuzosin is prescribed in men to treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), which include difficulty urinating:
- Incomplete bladder emptying;
- Painful urination;
- Urinary frequency;
- Weak stream;
Alfuzosin works by relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder to allow urine to flow more easily.
Alfuzosin is in a class of drusg called alpha blockers.
Alfuzosin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Alfuzosin;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Low blood pressure;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Alfuzosin any other medications or any of the ingredients in Alfuzosin Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients;
- Tell your doctor if you are taking itraconazole (Sporanox) ketoconazole (Nizoral) or ritonavir (Norvir in Kaletra) Your doctor will probably tell you not to take Alfuzosin;
- Tell your doctor if you have liver disease Your doctor may tell you not to take Alfuzosin;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications vitamins nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take Be sure to mention any of the following: amiodarone (Cordarone) aprepitant (Emend) atenolol (Tenormin) cimetidine (Tagamet) cisapride (not available in the US) clarithormycin (Biaxin Prevpac) cyclosporine (Neoral Sandimmune) danazol (Danocrine);
- Tell your doctor if you or any member of your family have an irregular heartbeat if you have or have ever had prostate cancer angina (chest pain) low blood pressure heart or kidney disease and if you have ever become dizzy fainted or had low blood pressure after taking any medication;
- You should know that Alfuzosin is only for use in men Women should not take Alfuzosin especially if they are or could become pregnant or are breast-feeding If a pregnant woman takes Alfuzosin she should call her doctor;
- If you are having surgery including dental surgery tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Alfuzosin If you need to have eye surgery at any time during or after your treatment be sure to tell your doctor that you are taking or have taken Alfuzosin;
Do not take Alfuzosin with any of the following drugs:
- Other drugs for prostate problems;
- Drugs for fungal infections like itraconazole and ketoconazole;
- Drugs for chest pain or high blood pressure;
Alfuzosin Side Effects
Alfuzosin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of eyes or skin;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Swelling of ankles or legs;
- Painful prolonged erections or other sexual problems;
- Nausea or upset stomach;
- Feeling faint or lightheaded falls;
- Fast irregular heartbeat;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Constipation or diarrhea;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips or tongue;
- Runny or stuffy nose;
- Stomach pain;
- Decrease in sexual ability;
- Blurred vision;