Compare Aciphex price
Price per pill, $
Aciphex coupon code
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Aciphex and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Aciphex without a prescription
Aciphex can also prevent serious acid damage to your digestive system (ulcers, cancer of the esophagus).
Aciphex is pin combination with antibiotics to treat certain types of ulcers caused by bacterial infection.
Aciphex is prescribed to treat acid-related stomach/intestinal and throat (esophagus) problems (acid reflux or GERD, ulcers, erosive esophagitis, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
Aciphex is known as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
Aciphex works by blocking acid production in the stomach.
Decreasing excess stomach acid can help relieve symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, persistent cough, and trouble sleeping.
Aciphex is prescribed to treat conditions, which include:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD or heartburn);
- Other conditions involving excessive stomach acid production;
Aciphex Side Effects
Aciphex side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Numbness or tingling of the hands/feet;
- Signs of vitamin B-12 deficiency with long-term (over 3 years) treatment;
- Sore tongue;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual weakness;
Nonetheless should you feel any of the allergic reactions below, stop intake of Aciphex and see your doctor:
- Swelling of the lips tongue face or hives;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Closing of the throat;
Continue use of Aciphex and inform your doctor if you observe minor side effects like:
- Upset stomach or diarrhea;
- Rash or itching;
- Insomnia or nervousness;
Aciphex Drug Interactions
Inform your doctor before taking Aciphex if you are taking any of the following drugs below:
- Ampicillin (Omnipen Principen );
- Azole antifungals;
- Calcium supplements;
- Cyclosporine (Sandimmune Neoral);
- Digoxin (Lanoxin Lanoxicaps);
- Iron (Feosol Mol-Iron Femiron);
- Iron supplements;
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral);
Aciphex is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Aciphex;
- if you are allergic to similar drugs (lansoprazole, omeprazole);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have chest pain or shoulder/jaw pain (especially with trouble breathing);
- if you have heartburn combined with lightheadedness/sweating/dizziness;
- if you have other stomach problems (tumors);
- if you have pain spreading to arms/neck/shoulders;
- if you have severe liver disease;
- if you have unexplained weight loss;